IO: I dont get why everyone goes on about brains!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread makes me want to post a picture of a scene from one movie in particular. But I'm afraid people might get pissed off.

:sigh:

spaghetti brains :drool:

spaghetti.jpg

Doozer61 said:
spaghetti brains :drool:

spaghetti.jpg

:love:

is that the flying spagetti monster's brain!!!!:love:

Weldy..you know brains arn't allowed at the party:wink: :lmao: I always forget to bring mine.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
...and please....don't eat my brain...I need it in order to survive PLEBA mind you.

there's something wrong with nearly every word of this sentence, if you stare at it for a minute.

not you personally, maniac, just with brains and pleba in general
:wink:

Angela Harlem said:

there's something wrong with nearly every word of this sentence, if you stare at it for a minute.

not you personally, maniac, just with brains and pleba in general

I know it wasn't about me personally.....In fact...I totally understand where you are going :giggle:

I just said that because Pleba is such a mind boggle in itself that my brain almost feels like it's being eaten....:wink:

And please call me Weldy Angela....everyone does. It's just that I was suprised that you call me Maniac....that's all. (If you still want to call me that....it's totally cool with me...in fact I could use a change).

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know it wasn't about me personally.....In fact...I totally understand where you are going :giggle:

I just said that because Pleba is such a mind boggle in itself that my brain almost feels like it's being eaten....:wink:

And please call me Weldy Angela....everyone does. It's just that I was suprised that you call me Maniac....that's all. (If you still want to call me that....it's totally cool with me...in fact I could use a change).

Weldy :up: got it :) is that an i or an L, uncapitalised or capitalised? guess they both look the same I and l ???

:hmm: im always surprised to meet you hidden plebans. you're so...normal? like flavia. i cant believe she's a pleban. but she is rather mental and sleeps with polaroids of bono.

:hmm:

Angela Harlem said:

Weldy :up: got it :) is that an i or an L, uncapitalised or capitalised? guess they both look the same I and l ???

:hmm: im always surprised to meet you hidden plebans. you're so...normal? like flavia. i cant believe she's a pleban. but she is rather mental and sleeps with polaroids of bono.

:hmm:

It's an i capitalized. Yea....i and l do look the same. Yea.....us hidden pleban are everywhere....you just got to look for the over :drool:ness of the boys. Me....I'm just plain normal! :lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Or is it because of the fact that your brain might already been eaten by some of the unoffical members of the Brain Eaters Of IO? :lmao:

Impossible! I have my brain sheild on:|

Angela...don't believe a word out of Weldys mouth...she's not as "normal" as she thinks:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom