IO- I dont believe Iranians are bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
I know this is a bit deep, but fuck it, its honest!
I for one am very sceptical of all this propoganda against anyone who our Governments (USA&UK) tells us are bad. I hate this idea that USA and to a lesser extent UK leaders think they have the right to police the rest of the world.

JessicaAnn said:
I don't believe chocolate is bad for you.

It comes from a bean ... so it's a vegetable.

This is what I keep telling people, but they laugh at me. :(

i know wine is great for you. who feels great after wine? dont you teetotallers come in here saying you're allergic or dont drink. im not interested in you. im interested in like-minded cheap lushes like me who appreciate a drink and it making you think you are bloody brilliant!

:grumpy:
i'm going out tonight. no skiing down people's driveways on esky lids, though. no sirree.

Angela Harlem said:
i know wine is great for you. who feels great after wine? dont you teetotallers come in here saying you're allergic or dont drink. im not interested in you. im interested in like-minded cheap lushes like me who appreciate a drink and it making you think you are bloody brilliant!
:heart:
i'm going out tonight.
Great minds think alike!
no skiing down people's driveways on esky lids, though. no sirree.
And whaddya s'posed to do when you dont have any hills!!! :mad:

exactly! besides, it started off as an accident. you know how slippery those kmart esky lids are. they just slide right off! and get that on the top of a steep driveway... suddenly you've invented drunked recreational sport!

As an Iranian, I agree that Iranians are not bad!...lol But remember, there is a fine line between the Iranian people and the Iranian government.

Angela Harlem said:
teethy, you've just never been to an australian drinks session on a driveway before, have you.
:tsk:
Dr Teeth needs to come to Oz to see what we do with shopping trolleys.... :heart:

and wheelie bins.......

Back
Top Bottom