IO : I Can't Stop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are not alone, if that makes you feel better. I have to use the side boards to push off to start and to hit to stop myself. Pro skaters make it look sooooooooooo easy, don't they?:wink:

I've always wanted to play hockey. I tried out for the girls hockey team when I was in high school. One day I hope to play, even if for one shift. I love watching pro players skate, so effortless it's almost beautiful.

Wow that was a pretty cheesy thing to say wasn't it?

of course it wasnt

ssm-hullphs008007.jpg

I haven't skated in years. I used to love it. I'd get a season pass for the rink and skate for hours. :love: One time, I slammed into the wall so hard that one of my hoop earrings broke in half. :huh: :lol:

Ouch! :yikes: :giggle:

I was skating once years ago and it always seems like the little kids go in the opposite direction, which can be quite annoying for someone who can't stop. So I'm gliding along, minding my own business when this kid zips in front of me out of nowhere. Wham. Ran right into me. So I was on the ice and he goes "I'm sorry" so I was like, it's alright. Then when he goes to get up he stands his skate on my leg :scream: Yeesh! Thank goodness he wasn't bigger, he might have cut me frikkin leg in half! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom