IO# I can't start a lawnmower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Bebe

New Yorker
My parents are out of town so it was up to me to cut the grass--I couldn't start the lawnmower so I had to have a construction worker start it up for me!! He made it look so easy!! :lol:

THEN, I was struggling tremendously to push the sucker, got blisters and all--1/3rd through the job I realized there's this automatic propel lever, it was so much easier after that :der:

I just looked out the window... I missed a ton of spots. I'm ashamed of the lawn now.

lawncare.jpg

:wink:

^
that looks like the one I have mine is bigger ;)

special grass or some damn thing it needs a special mower :rolleyes:

but growing up I had the one with power :drool:

:drool:

yeah that is not the actual one, ours is custom designed to clog as much and often as possible leading to intense frustration and an acute desire to stick your head under the blade. :madspit:

i seem to recall a powered one back in my younger years of childhood, but no more. ahhhh the irony.

although every weekend is probably an exaggeration in my case. :shifty:

:wink:

I used one of those push mowers once about 12 years ago. That's a lot of work, especially in my yard! What a workout. Since then, we have the gardner come twice a month :wink:

When I was a young lad I used to go around the neighborhood with my lawn mower and make some good money.

I made a little money mowing lawns, too. Our backyard was a bitch to mow, though. We let it get out of hand one year and had to attack it with one of those chain bladed weed wackers just to get it down to a level where the mower could handle it.

Back
Top Bottom