IO: I am soooo horribly sentimental and cheesy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LikeNoOneBefore

Refugee
So my best guy friend (aka man of my dreams who doesn't reciprocate the feelings but whatever) is having his birthday next week. I got him little funny gifts like a Hot Wheels car, a princess tiara, and a Spiderman notebook, each representing something. Then also, I got him a journal that I'm going to write little memories and quotes we have in it and stuff.

If that's not cheesy enough, Valentine's Day is coming up, and I'm officially asking him to prom (since he's not a junior or senior, he can't really ask). On Valentine's Day, he's going to get a little gift every single class and also after school, each with a word on it. In the end, he'll have to unscramble "Will you (officially) go to prom with me?" (It says "officially" because we've basically already planned it.) So the little gifts include a bottle of his favorite soda (Jones Soda!), a plush rose and a box of candy hearts and such. The last word's going to be "prom" so he won't catch on earlier. Hahaha

So can anyone else relate to my complete cheesiness? Or am I just alone on this one? :lol:

Sorry, can't relate, but it sounds like you are a very good friend. It must of taken a lot of effort to come up with the gifts, and official invite. And don't worry, it's good to be sentimental, and the world needs more people who come up with nice cheesy things for the people that they care about. Um... I was going to say something else, but I have seemed to have forgotten what it was. :confused: That's my memory for you, sometimes good, sometimes bad. Oh well, I'm sure that there are people out there who can relate. But remember, it's good to be sentimental and cheesy.:)

LikeNoOneBefore said:

I got him little funny gifts like a Hot Wheels car, a princess tiara, and a Spiderman notebook, each representing something. Then also, I got him a journal that I'm going to write little memories and quotes we have in it and stuff.

That sounds like something I would do, so, yes I´m very sentimental, but not cheesy :flirt:

Congrats!!!!!!!! He must be romantic too :up:

yougo.gif

Back
Top Bottom