IO: I am giving BIRTH!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gosh, how horrible. I've heard horror stories about how painful passing kidney stones is. I pray that you will get over this soon!!

that is one of my worst fears

if I ever get one I will ask to be put down

Still Pushing.....36 Hours now Yahooooooo!!!!!!

I now officially want medical marijuanna!!!

Dreadsox said:
Still Pushing.....36 Hours now Yahooooooo!!!!!!

I now officially want medical marijuanna!!!

sorry to hear that dreadsox :hug:

10.jpg

Well it says it the School Committee Handbook that I am not allowed to teach while taking narcotics. I am taking narcotics for the pain. I can stop taking them and be in pain and teach, however, I am also supposed to strain all of my urine to catch the baby. This is not very convenient.

Thanks Martha...LOL....Laughing only because of the medicine!

Dreadsox said:
Well it says it the School Committee Handbook that I am not allowed to teach while taking narcotics. I am taking narcotics for the pain. I can stop taking them and be in pain and teach, however, I am also supposed to strain all of my urine to catch the baby. This is not very convenient.

well i think you answered your own question there. i say stay home. i'm sure they'll understand.

besides, it could be an ugly mess if your water broke and you gave birth right there in the middle of class. although the miracle of birth is educational, i'm sure you wouldn't want to subject your students to that :sexywink: :p

Back
Top Bottom