IO: I am a loser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xtal

War Child
Top Ten Reasons Why Crystal is a Loser:

10) At twenty seven still lives with mum.

9) Never had a boyfriend.

8) Friends always flake on her. Leaving her home on Saturday nights. Unless she begs and bribes them with money.

7) On Myspace only has 22 friends, most of which aren't really friends, just adds that don't even make comments on her.

6) Is unemployed and uneducated, received at least fifty rejection letters from prospective employers.

5) Has no skills. Can't play any musical instrument or do any sport.

4) Majority of email inbox is spam. 99.9% SPAM.

3) No one loves her, she hasn't heard one "I love you" in about 8 months and 2 days and 3 hours. And it was from a drunken family member the last time.

2) Sometimes gets a guy to ask for her number. But when he gets the number, he doesn't even call.

and the # 1 reason?

1) Loses at Solitaire.

Yeah I thought of it when my friend called me up depressed about her life and the decisions she was making so I made her feel better by telling her ten reasons why I'm a bigger loser.

you're not a loser..

I'd list ten reasons why im a bigger loser but.. I'm not sure if that would help.. :|

:hug: but i feel... some... of your pain :hug:

Actually I really don't care about any of that. What really bothers me is my issues with my mother.

49c7558e.jpg

i could give a shitload of reasons on why im a loser but i'll end up taking up the whole thread.

:hug:

If I don't say anything negative about myself for 24 hours starting this afternoon, I win a prize. I bet I won't last two minutes. :silent:

I'm a loser, but I'm kind of doing okay...sometimes...if I fake it...so...no worries! :D

If you lived closer to me, I would pick you up so we could cruise around and eat Taco Bell and listen to 50 Cent. :drool:

Wait.

Something's not right.

OR IS IT??????

:hyper:

^ Townie.

No, don't do it! Come back from the Dark Side! :wink: Though 50 cent does seem a bit upmarket for Chavs, are you sure you wouldn't prefer hardcore dance music? (But, seriously, if you ever get the urge to wear Burberry.....FIGHT THAT URGE!)

And xtal, :hug:

TheQuiet1 said:
^ Townie.

No, don't do it! Come back from the Dark Side! :wink: Though 50 cent does seem a bit upmarket for Chavs, are you sure you wouldn't prefer hardcore dance music? (But, seriously, if you ever get the urge to wear Burberry.....FIGHT THAT URGE!)

:lol:

Don't worry, xtal, I will make you feel better.

Here is a description of me:

32 years old
Still live at home
Works two jobs (one full-time, one-part-time, six days a week, roughly 60 hours a week)
Barely makes $35,000 combined a year, which is not enough to live alone, let alone support a family.
Graduated from college with a bachelor's degree, but still works two jobs and makes very little money.
Doesn't have a girlfriend, never had a girlfriend and probably will never have a girlfriend.
Very unattractive guy.

Are you sure it's not just YOUR home or with your parents?

I stepped in dogshit, after I just swept and mopped the floors. Which I'll have to do ALL OVER AGAIN.

I watch two little bratty messy kids and I don't get paid a cent by our mom who comes home and yells at me for stupid shit.

And doesn't it suck that single people have to work just as hard as others to make it in real life alone? A one bedroom apartment is almost impossible to afford by oneself.
What kind of bachelor's do you have by the way?

xtal said:
Are you sure it's not just YOUR home or with your parents?

I stepped in dogshit, after I just swept and mopped the floors. Which I'll have to do ALL OVER AGAIN.

I watch two little bratty messy kids and I don't get paid a cent by our mom who comes home and yells at me for stupid shit.

And doesn't it suck that single people have to work just as hard as others to make it in real life alone? A one bedroom apartment is almost impossible to afford by oneself.
What kind of bachelor's do you have by the way?

No, my parents' home. The home that I have lived for my entire life, since I was 7 years old.

I have a communication degree because I love to write about sports. I also work in my field. I love what I do, but it's so frustrating that people with less education make more money than me, live in nice homes and have families. Hell, janitors and garbage men make more money than me.

I am, without a doubt, the ugliest guy in the world.
I have never had a girlfriend. I am like kryptonite when it comes to women. It stinks, because I think I am generally a nice guy, but if you are not rich or handsome, women won't like you.
So if you ever think you are a loser, just remember me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom