IO I am a BAD boy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hulk Hogan said:
You are nothing.

Cheers,

H

I'd shut up if I were you. You clearly have no idea who you're dealing with here. My boy didn't spend his life acting and pretending to beat people up in TV-shows like a bloody sissy like you. He fought wars. He defeated the entire red army single-handed. He would turn you into meatballs in less than 3 seconds.

How can I know this?

I trained him.

sorry, Sly, but i'm still not buying your protein pudding.

instone-pudding.gif

and i hope Rocky 12 or whatever bombs at the box office.

:madspit:

You dont know what you are missing Irvine511. The high protein pudding is best pudding EVER.

And Rocky 12 will blow you away because i will reveal an unknown side of the Rocky character in that movie. :love:

Sly Stallone said:
You dont know what you are missing Irvine511. The high protein pudding is best pudding EVER.

And Rocky 12 will blow you away because i will reveal an unknown side of the Rocky character in that movie. :love:

i dunno, for me, Rocky kind of lost steam after Rocky 8.

You hadn't really expected me back that early, had you?

My I NEED SOME RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE singing with all the echo in the dungeon helped apparently.

The dungeon was starting to smell of rotting flesh .... I had to let him out :no:

Ehhhh, no thanks. I dont want U2Man´s name written below mine.

Though, if you could write action hero under mine then i would paint a picture of a flower and mail it to you. I think i deserve it Sicy.

Suggestion to what should be written under Col. Trautman - Maybe ´In his bunker´ :up:

Thanks for doing this Private Sicy. The Col. and I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom