IO: I almost got attacked by....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
a bird! Yep that's right. On Friday I came into the office and I sat down and about 10 mins later I see this black bird flying across my office. It just flies and swoops down and hits the window and flies over my head again. I start screaming and I hide under my desk lmao (cos I was scared it was going to poop on my head :ohmy: ) So my boss came in and got it out about 15 mins after it started going about my office. LOL it was so feckin hilarious!

i heard about this. it made the national news. apparently it was a parrot, and it belonged to the hooker with the bandana and eyepatch outside.

poor bird is getting old, he's a little hard of hearing. he thought the prositute-pirate (seriously, it gives new meaning to the term 'hook'er) was yelling 'CAAAAARRRRRR' but instead he was just muttering to himself.

aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

check it out, the papparazzi are watching YOU! they took this picture:

untitled14.jpg

do you wish your hair looked like a wierd yellow piece of spaghetti? cos i think i know a hairdresser who could arrange that.

Ok this is me with the EVIL bird (notice the red evil eyes) flying over head and pooping on my head. I did it in an outside theme cos I don't know how to draw an office LOL

33%3A73%3C9923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D566%3D%3C33%3DXROQDF%3E232353%3A584385ot1lsi

Last edited:
i hate bluejays.

they tried to divebomb me when i was in northern cali.

birds:down:

We used to have a goose that hung out in our yard named Lucy. If you pulled into the driveway, and Lucy was hungry, she'd spread out her wings and come running to the car door, hissing. Sometimes, I was too scared to get out of the car right away. :uhoh:

My friend drives a motorbike and last week he texted me to tell me a seagull attacked him on his way to work and all the guys he works with made a seagull model and hung it over his desk.

occasionally we get seagulls at the bus stop. i don't know why, there's no sea nearby.

beli said:
ummm, shops that sell hot chips. Are you in the US? I think you call them french fries.

yeah. but we don't really have shops that sell fries, unless you count fast food chains...

holy fuck i wish my neighbors would turn off their alarm clock. it's really loud, and it's been going off for 5 minutes and they still haven't done anything about it. it's driving me crazy.

IWasBored said:

holy fuck i wish my neighbors would turn off their alarm clock. it's really loud, and it's been going off for 5 minutes and they still haven't done anything about it. it's driving me crazy.

Maybe they're dead. :wink:

I wanna open up a hot chip stand. :drool:

JessicaAnn said:

Maybe they're dead. :wink:

that was morbidly hilarious. if it was the neighbors i think it was, then hooray!! party!!

i don't like them very much :|

except i think they're alive and well...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom