IO: Hook Em'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HOOK EM'!
You're my boy Benson!!!
We want a real QB not a MOCK, put in Young!!
TEXAS FIGHT TEXAS FIGHT!
WOGHOOOOO YAY FOR ZONEEEEEEEEER!
:hyper:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
HOOK EM'!

It's not going to pretty next weekend!!!

Boomer, Sooner!

814.jpg

Like O2 said:

It's time...bring it, baby!

BTW, watched the OU game yesterday with z edge and friends. Your name was mentioned a few times, ABEL! :wave:

:lmao: :cute: i miss all of you :heart:

i wish y'all could come down here and we could all go to the game :sigh:

except i'm broke till payday in another two weeks anyway :slant:

ABEL said:

:lmao: :cute: i miss all of you :heart:

i wish y'all could come down here and we could all go to the game :sigh:

except i'm broke till payday in another two weeks anyway :slant:

:hug:

I'll probably be down your way in a few weeks, but for a family thing...not football. The ebay bid for Dennis' Texas-OU tickets is over $400!! :huh: I don't like football that much!!

Like O2 said:

:hug:

I'll probably be down your way in a few weeks, but for a family thing...not football. The ebay bid for Dennis' Texas-OU tickets is over $400!! :huh: I don't like football that much!!

:shocked: $400!!!

let me know when you come down! maybe we can get together and go out to eat or something. i don't like football much either, it's just that i don't mind seeing it in person as much as watching it on tv.

OU....O who??
Damn sooners.

GOING TO D-TOWN THIS WEEKEND FOR THE SHOWDOWN!!
We're going to kick some ass.
( Actually, I'm pretty sure OU is going to embarass us since they're fuckin' awesome this year and we suck...but still....I have to have UT pride.)

Like 02.....you're a Sooner?
I've got a lot of Sooner friends actually....damn bastards.
I heard OU lost 3 of their starters.
MEH!
hahahhaha!
no but seriously.

it's going to be a fun weekend.:angry:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
( Actually, I'm pretty sure OU is going to embarass us since they're fuckin' awesome this year and we suck...but still....I have to have UT pride.)

Like 02.....you're a Sooner?

Yes :yes: to both your comment and question!

You never can tell...but right now the only team I'm really worried about is our season closer with Texas Tech. If we're still undefeated, Tech will be out for blood...and with their quarterback....yikes! :huh:

Be careful and have fun this weekend BOOM!

Like O2 said:

Yes :yes: to both your comment and question!

You never can tell...but right now the only team I'm really worried about is our season closer with Texas Tech. If we're still undefeated, Tech will be out for blood...and with their quarterback....yikes! :huh:

Be careful and have fun this weekend BOOM!

damn sooner.

my bro goes to Tech.
damn raider.

and...

thank you:wink:

We used to have shirts at Marquette that on the front said Marquette with a picture of a hand making the "number 1" gesture and on the back they said Notre Dame with a picture of a hand giving the middle finger ...

Back
Top Bottom