IO #hi Meggy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Meggy you're on a posting rampage this morning...every time I look there's another Meggy reply :lol: :cute:

:wave:

:hug:

I want a bagel with cream cheese and a pepsi...but I'm out of both :|

:wave:

I'm catching up.

I want food in general. I'm just eating free chocolate and drinking tea at the office today because I have no food and no money.

I'm eating spaghettio's....actually, spaghetti alphabets...i'm hungry and didn't have anything else to eat...well I did have other stuff to eat, but I gotta leave for work soon and this was the quickest to cook...I hate it when you eat something that you don't feel like eating :|

I made real pasta with my own special sauce the other day

spaghetti os :tsk:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
:scream: <--------insert food here.

That smiley reminds me of a dream I had the other night...that I choked on some food and was motioning for someone to do the Heimlich maneuver on me. :lmao:

*can't believe Meggy is so hungry that she didn't even say anything about the Penguin link I posted above* :ohmy:

:eek:

OH MY HOLY CAT!!!!

we will follow the progress of your penguin, and send you pictures of your penguin, its home, some of its friends, and its chicks when they hatch.

They're going to send me my penguins friends and chicks??????? :hyper:

meegannie said:
:eek:

OH MY HOLY CAT!!!!

They're going to send me my penguins friends and chicks??????? :hyper:

:yes: :cute:

I gotta go back to work now (i'm on my lunch break)...i'll be back...i get off work in 45 minutes :lol:

Sicy said:
Aw come on... its just garlic and parsley n stuff. :)

..do you slice the garlic into fine slithers so they liquify in the pan?

ACROB@T said:
..do you slice the garlic into fine slithers so they liquify in the pan?

I chop it up in my mini chopper with the parsley.

meegannie said:
"Screaming Sicyabel."

:laugh:

I just saw a cute penguin on the animal planet. It was a house pet.. they feed it fish and it has its own refrigerated room and everything. Very cute.

I like the commercial for that Zoo Tycoon game that they show on Animal Planet where those people have all the animals in the house and that boy is in the living room throwing a ball with the penguin and they break a lamp. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom