IO: Hi basstrap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elvis- Thank you. I like it too. It's glad to see you compliment what's inside and not merely appearances.

Zonebaby- No. not at the plasma clinic. but at the STD clinic. Kirk is still up for herpes.

Ody- Yes. they were. sorry to say you all weren't.

verte- the "hi" wasn't to me...but I will still respond..."yo yo yo whaz hizzle in the shizzle?"

Kathy- I don't. he's right here. he called me by your name last night. you slut.

zonelistener said:

That was one of the mostest beautifulist responses ever.

Indeed.

Except for the Kathy part.

Don't you people know that my name at work is now Catherine Ellison?

:|

See? I don't even really work there...Catherine Ellison does.

Mayhaps she's my evil twin.

I'm sure the lemurs had fun at the clinic. I hope they were careful to avoid any contagion.

Or somesuch.

That just means you have to move here Elvis...with me...you could even sit on my lap

have you heard the new DCFC yet??

See...the thing is, for the last little while my life has been in choas. I'm STILL waiting on the record store job. I keep calling them back and he keeps telling me he'll call me back the next day when things are sorted out.

I've moved!!! I'm over on the west end now...I HATE moving...I think it's safe to say I sweated alot this week.

but now I'm settling down. I saw my sister and their boyfriend off this morning at the airport...they're going to Vancouver...there's a VERY good chance I'll be moving up there too in a couple months. Cos I NEED to move, cos I can't get a good enough job here to pay the bills and rent and all AND save at the same time.

So yeah...my life is very confusing right now..I don't know what to be doing. I told my friends that it feels like I'm in puberty again

I love you
give me a kiss on the cheek

Last edited:
oh yeah

I will prolly not be posting very often

at least until I can get my own computer.

I'm on the computer of the person who owns the place now. She is the sister of my sisters boyfriend. and don't start making suggestive posts :angry:

Back
Top Bottom