IO here comes winter.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Here comes winter

it is SOOOOOOOOO cold these days

When i walked home from school it was so cold I couldnt feel my face and i think my eyebrows were near the top of my forehead i was that stunned with the coldness

Brrrrr!!!!!

I hope it snows at Christmas

I am so excited about Christmas

I cant wait!

i cant stop talking about christmas!

:hyper:

and on Christmas Day it will be exactly 4 months until im 18

and its exactly 3 weeks to Christmas Day

It's 10 degrees F here...I don't know how that translates to Celsius :hmm: if 32F = 0C than -20C is that right?

There is about a foot and a half of snow on the ground and the sun is shining and when I went outside and came back in everything was green.

I need to find my sunglasses.

I can't wait for Christmas either....I love getting presents. :hyper:

daisybean said:
It's 10 degrees F here...I don't know how that translates to Celsius :hmm: if 32F = 0C than -20C is that right?

There is about a foot and a half of snow on the ground and the sun is shining and when I went outside and came back in everything was green.

I need to find my sunglasses.

I can't wait for Christmas either....I love getting presents. :hyper:

Ok its like 5 degrees here lol you msut be freezing

I dont want any christmas presents i just dont want to be in school im stressed out- me and my mum had an idea the day we all get off work and school we light the fire and move a giant bed into the living room and veg out in front of the tv during our break lol!! She said we can eat, sleep and watch tv all day LOL!!!

and we dont have real trees we have 3 plastic ones and 2 fibre optic trees we jsut ilift them out of the box and plug them in HAHA!

we are so lazy!

It is currently 45F (around 8C I think) but with wind chill it is suppose to feel like 37F (2C I think) they say.

winter won't make up its mind here!!

we get blizzards but then we get a lot of rain and then all the snow goes away

there is a blizzard out now....I had to dive here to school in it...I had a close call but I' m alright

i just saw bono on "today" randomly

I woke up today. Looked outside. And saw 5" of snow. It's still snowing.

Re: i just saw bono on "today" randomly

As in, the 'Today' show?? Who interviewed him??? Crap.

crap usually does the weather

I've never seen him interview

daisybean said:

Hmmm, not quite that simple.....

To convert a Fahrenheit temperature into Celsius:

Tc = (5/9)*(Tf-32)

For example, to convert a Fahrenheit temperature of 98.6 degrees into degrees Celsius first subtract 32 from the Fahrenheit temperature to get 66.6. Then you multiply 66.6 by five-ninths to get 37 degrees Celsius.

To convert a Celsius temperature into degrees Fahrenheit:

Tf = ((9/5)*Tc)+32

For example, to convert a Celsius temperature of 100 degrees into degrees Fahrenheit, first multiply the Celsius temperature reading by nine-fifths to get 180. Then add 32 to 180 and get 212 degrees Fahrenheit.

The Celsius temperature scale is still sometimes referred to as the "centigrade" scale. Centigrade means "consisting of or divided into 100 degrees." The Swedish Astronomer Andres Celsius (1701-1744) developed the centigrade scales for scientific purposes. It has 100 degrees between the freezing point (0 C) and boiling point (100 C) of pure water at sea level air pressure. An international conference on weights and measures voted to name the centigrade scale after its inventor in 1948.

So, uh, anyways, what the heck with the Today Show? They said that wasn't til tomorrow!!! :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

one of the biggest misconceptions is that England is graced with snow come the Christmas holidays..true in some areas of the country but the majority never get to see a white christmas..I have no idea if I'll ever see one~~they should just make Lapland a mobile island..and park it up alongside those that don't have the pleasure every year..

*~*
:huh: If you try to fail and succeed, what did you just do?

hey, you should enable PMs

Angel said:
As in, the 'Today' show?? Who interviewed him??? Crap.

An interview with Bono will be aired tomorrow morning on "Today," yes, the "Today" show. :yes:

Re: hey, you should enable PMs

Lilly said:

An interview with Bono will be aired tomorrow morning on "Today," yes, the "Today" show. :yes:

So what you saw was like a teaser, 'tune in tomorrow, on Today' blah blah blah??

Back
Top Bottom