Io - Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm:

Aren't elevator music and muzak the same thing

:hmm:

I mean, if I can go shopping at my grocery store at 11 pm and hear The Clash singing 'Rock the Casbah' why can't my bank (who made millions and millions of dollars last year, but I digress) play real music for their customers on hold.

It is... Abel's just confused. Again. :lol:

Actually if you want the truth Muzak is the brand name of elevator music. Sort of like Klennix = Tissue.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
we have Muzak at our store, but it plays the real song. Some times it is good most of the times it is painful. :|

our muzak plays the real song too. we have several channels to choose from. usually ours is on the 80's station which is really great, they even play U2 :up:

it was really weird one time i was on the phone with a customer, she put me on hold, and i heard the same song playing on her phone that was playing in our store...apparently she had the same exact muzak for her phone as we did in our store....it freaked me out :lol:

when i worked at jc penney they switched to muzak for a little while and they had a muzak version of With or Without You and Message in a Bottle, i wanted to kill everytime I heard them:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom