IO: haha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
My friend sent me some pictures this morning, he must have thought he could put his drinking to good use and made these:

http://steve.clueful.info/canman/beshoklorflex&rowdy.jpg

They are called beshoklorflex (he is about 6ft as my friend is standing beside it in one of them and they are nearly the same height, my friend is 6ft4) & rowdy, you can also see the angel he made from a can on his shelf

I don't know whats more worrying, the amount of beer consumed in order to make these or the fact my friend probably spent hours making them :slant:

beshoklorflex&rowdy.jpg

Last edited:
I just gave another link I couldnt get the picture to show :slant:
Maybe I need to be a prem member?

zonelistener said:
such pretty eyes! :cute:

I only noticed the eyes too, he obviously put a lot of thought into what they would look like

I pass a house every morning and in the window they have a stack of coke cans it has been getting bigger during the year and has nearly completely covered the window. Students :rolleyes:

Yes
There is also a 24 pack of Millar in the background
And a whole load of cigarettes in the ashtray by the computer
I thought 3rd year students had lots of work to do too. :crack:

bammo2 said:
I remember when I was a student gong to a lecture and coming back via the shop. I thought I'd get some chocolate and came home with a crate of lager instead :huh:

I almost went and bought cheap wine one day but I rememebred I had wine at home, my desk is like a mini bar, everytime my friends come they bring drinks for some reason, I now have 3 bottles of vodka, baileys, 3 bottles of red wine, bottle of white wine, bottle of malibu, and alcopops. I also have 24 rolling rock in the kitchen. The thing is I dont drink any of these things, apart from the Baileys and Malibu but I cant polish off whole bottles of the stuff. I offer it to visitors when they come over, usually they are driving so I can't get rid of them.
My mini bar has building up steadily since my 18th birthday. I also have a large collection of shot glasses my friends steal and put in my bag on nights out. :|

Lol yup they are called beshoklorflex & rowdy.
He also did an angel and the devil and there is a picture with them sitting on beshoklorflex's shoulders.
devil_angel.jpg

I counted the cans, there are about 170 :crack:

Last edited:
fah said:
170 cans = how many days?

I dunno, see he lives with 4 other guys and maybe they all drank them
I doubt it though
His liver :crack:

I am trying to research some stuff for my Spanish essay at least I get to write about it in English
I am quizzing Miguel but dont wanna make it look like Im just speaking to him because I want info that I cant find on any websites, he hasn't seen any of the movies, he keeps quoting random lines from American films now though :huh:

Yes, but anyway I keep showing people the picture of the cans, my Dad thought it was hilarious. He was laughing at the amount of sellotape that was used.

Back
Top Bottom