IO: Growing a gotee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am unable to grow any kind of cool facial hair unfortunately other than a rat-stache ( :tsk: ).

I therefore go clean-shaven, so I am of no help but I would assume you would need some sort of electric grooming tool if I had to guess...

There's a trimming thing on the back of my electric razor, so I just use that. :up:

7865xd.jpg

:wink: yea well, but I liked them before ****...

men with scruff in general are ok :) just not too much of a beard and I"m fine with it... it's some sort of masculine thing I guess...

elevated_u2_fan said:
I am unable to grow any kind of cool facial hair unfortunately other than a rat-stache ( :tsk: ).

I therefore go clean-shaven, so I am of no help but I would assume you would need some sort of electric grooming tool if I had to guess...

I have the same condition. I'll go a week or so but then I get real itchy. I would, however, just think you shave around said goat-tee real carefully in straight lines down. No? I've seen some real stupid people with goatees, so it can't be that hard.

You, too, can trim like Mr. BAW with the Conair multi-blade, multi-depth electronic trimmer with super buzz action...its a cinch with Conair! Not sold in stores...! :lol:

CVS and other fine outlets! about $20

5385611178243P.JPG

Last edited:
I'll be 17 in January, and by then I'll probably have 15 individual facial hairs, all really randomly placed.

Back
Top Bottom