IO- greedy *******

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
Two thirds of my kids easter eggs i bought for them have now been scoffed by me!!
I knew i should hav left buying them another week

:lol:
i almost ate one of the eggs for mine the other day, but i only bought them one rabbit each and being only two of them, they'd possibly notice.
:reject:

I buy an elegant rabbit every day before Easter, I also eat an elegant rabbit every day before EAster. Sometimes some choccy eggs as well. Hooray for Easter, the chocolate holiday, 4 whole days to eat yourself sick.:drool: THat is what it's about isn't it?

I like how Mom always loaded our baskets with black licorice flavored jellybeans, which my sister and I both hated...but Mom loved. :lol:

I'll never forget the year the Easter Bunny forgot to visit our house...

I was 12 I think and at this point I had figured out the whole mom and dad = Easter Bunny/Santa Clause/Tooth Fairy thing but my sister (who is 4 years younger than me) had not.

So my sister woke up on Easter Sunday morning earlier than the rest of us and discovered that there were no eggs and then proceeded to wake up my parents and myself in a fit of tears:

The Easter Bunny forgot about us!!! :sad:

My father of course, leaps out of bed tells us to wait here and as my sister and I stand there looking dumb-founded at each other there is this loud clatter of chocolate eggs being thrown around the house... :lol:

elevated_u2_fan said:

Oh my gosh, that happened to us too! It was so traumatic. We woke up Easter morning and saw that our baskets were still sitting on the coffee table where we had left them, and they were empty. We sat in my bed, crying, wondering what we had done that was so horrible that the Easter Bunny wouldn't bring us anything. Still crying, we went to our parents bedroom, telling them that the Easter Bunny didn't come. Mom said, "Well...maybe the Easter Bunny thought you were so good that he got you brand new baskets, and he hid those!"

Basically, our parents decided to surprise us with new baskets but hadn't counted on us being traumatized by seeing our old baskets unfilled where we'd left them. :lol:

Bonochick said:
I like how Mom always loaded our baskets with black licorice flavored jellybeans, which my sister and I both hated...but Mom loved. :lol:

Nice :lol:

Those stories about the easter bunny "forgetting" Iam SOOO glad that hasn't happened to any of my siblings...that would be so bad, cause my little brother is not one to forget things easily :no:

Bonochick said:

QUALITY POST, ad forgotten the hell that is Liquorice Jelly beans.

elevated_u2_fan said:

Am not kidding here, but we never got ANY easter eggs wen I was wee. We were too poor:sad:
Maybe thats why am scoffing my kids ones. Good news tho, I replaced em today................few days to go b4 easter yet tho....AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!

UPDATE: Its looking good for ma kids getting their Easter Eggs. Replacements Been in the house 3 days and still intact!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom