IO... Great Moments in Pee!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
From the R Kelly fan club...

Alou secret leaked

By JEFF PASSAN
The Kansas City Star

Baseball is replete with quirky characters. Turk Wendell brushed his teeth in between innings. Mark Fidrych conversed with the ball.

Now Moises Alou pees on his hands.

That's really the simplest way to put what Alou told an ESPN.com reporter this week. Alou said he and other Latin players occasionally urinate on their hands to harden them.

?I notice guys don't want to shake hands with him,? Cubs manager Dusty Baker said. ?Everybody just gives him the fist.?

Alou was none too happy that the story sprayed ? er, spread ? like it did. All he wanted to do was avoid calluses forming on his hands while not using batting gloves, and here he is, off to his best start in years, having to explain his bathroom habits.

?It's like saying what you do at home,? he said. ?When I go home, I don't want anybody to know what I do.?

Last edited:
i think i'm going to barf if i have to read one more thing about alou peeing on himself. i cannot believe he said that to a reporter. and if chizip comes in here and makes some lameass remark about the cubs or cubs fans i might have to kill people. :| :wink: :mad:

you think steve bartman pissed on his hands before he knocked the ball away from hand-pisser alou? cuz bartman didnt make the catch either

shouldnt have been wearing the 1989 headset otherwise he would have heard all the fans screaming "get the fuck away"... well, maybe not, but i would have gone for the ball too... alex gonzalez is your real scapegoat. routine groundball booted... maybe he should pee in his glove

i agree. he totally blew it. gonzalez should have been peeing all over the place after that one.

on a slightly related note, my brother and i keep getting seats by the bartman seat. it scares me. it also makes me realize that i'm way too much of a wuss to ever pull a bartman. alou tosses balls into the crowd and one came right at me. i totally freaked out. i'm such a loser. and now that i now he pees on his hands i probably wouldn't even want to catch one. :crack:

I'd love to know how Latin players figured out how peeing on their hands would be so successful in the first place. :p

Melon

Back
Top Bottom