IO#Gramma is a potty mouth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
My ears are still ringing...I can't believe that I heard my sweet little, cookie baking, 86 year old, 4'6" tall, 85 pound Gramma say the word "blowjob" tonight.

Things like this are not supposed to happen. She's not even supposed to know what that means.

I think its all those gambling trips to Laughlin she's been taking with the other widows in her senior citizen community

:eyebrow:

:laugh: :lmao:

It scared me enough when mum mum said someone was 'getting on her tits'

Oh, and once she commented that blokes with big.....erm......appendages are not a good thing cos of the......erm....logistics and pain factor :ohmy: (except she worded it in a lot more vulgar way!)

My mum is a classic 'mum' type mum, who was born in the war and who doesn't like me swearing . Hence I was shocked.

But your gran saying blowjob? That definitely beats mine!!!!

My God BAW I think my nan has been hanging out with your nan! My nan will be canonised one day, she's already a saint but it really just needs to be official. She's much like yours, short as, a complete lightweight and too lovely for words. She makes killer scones as well. :up:
A few years ago she was talking about this woman who owns a great big chunk of sheep station out in the middle of whoopwhoop and her and the daughter had a big public falling out etc, and in the middle of talking about it, my nan says "She is such a bitch!" We had to get her to repeat it, feining deafness. Then a few months later she was telling us this joke she heard at church and all we can remember is the punch line which was "why dont you piss off then?"
:eek:

I think she's been hanging out with the wrong people.

Bono's American Wife said:
I think its all those gambling trips to Laughlin she's been taking with the other widows in her senior citizen community

char you mentioned laughlin! laughlin rocks. :up:

bonosgirl84 said:

char you mentioned laughlin! laughlin rocks. :up:

Indeed it does mindy! :wink:

Its good to know that I'm not alone and that angie and bammo have also heard blue language coming from the mouth of a sweet, gentle woman :laugh:

Mr. B and I will be on our way to pick up the foul mouthed little hooligan in a few minutes...I wonder what other gems we'll get to hear on the 40 mile drive to her house :hmm:

Last edited:
My ears are still ringing...I can't believe that I heard my sweet little, cookie baking, 86 year old, 4'6" tall, 85 pound Gramma say the word "blowjob" tonight.

Things like this are not supposed to happen. She's not even supposed to know what that means.

Next time, take her teeth away.That'll teach her.:ohmy:

:lmao: OMFG!!!!!

I am not even going to tell you about all the words my gram says and I have no clue of where she picks them up from :eek:

:laugh: :lmao:

My 75 year old mom and her sister were recently discussing a new cake recipe called The Better Than Sex Cake and trying to determine if it was indeed better than sex. :no:

It's funny sometimes that I'm shocked at my parents' language. Mind you none of us sound like Victorian Sunday School teachers. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:laugh:

my grandmother told me a while back that her boyfriend (does that term apply to an 80 something year old man??) 'has the body of a 50 year old'. :no:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
ooohh nooo...jenn. I think your story tops all the rest here. :ohmy: :no:

I agree...if her grandmother knows that her 80 something year old boyfriend has the body of a 50 year old, that means she is seeing him naked, which mean she's having...... :uhoh: :silent:

relations

I'm glad my gram only talks about it! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom