IO: Going to the dentist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Green Eyes

War Child
Road Trippin' Across The Universe to Zoo Station
I'm going to the dentist in about a half-hour. :| And I have a eye appointment later on today. Today is just full of appointments. :sigh: I was bored so I just decided to post this little bit of info about my day. But, on the good side I maybe going to the library after the dentist. Yay books, movies, and cds.:nerd:

It was good. I have good teeth, no cavities. :D The only thing is that my bottom gums are a little bit big. The whole thing went by pretty fast, the only thing really bad about it was the taste of the tooth paste that they used, and the flossing. But besides that it went well.

discothequeLP said:
your dentist's name is Crentist. . . sounds a lot like 'dentist'

Beat me to it. :angry:

I went to the dentist today, apparently I have slightly puffy gums.

The last time I went to the dentist, I ate a roast beef sandwich earlier in the day. I only had mouthwash on me to use afterwards. Obviously, that wasn't good enough. My dentist was all, "So..........how's that flossing coming along?" Seriously, I floss twice a day...but I knew she wouldn't believe me if I told her, so I just said it was fine.

:lol:

I had a shitty Cuban Sandwich (apparently it's possible), so the mustard was in full force.

A dentist joke for y'all

Guy walks into dentists and asks how much they charge for taking teeth out.
The dentist replies £40
The man says.....mmmm, its a bit steep that, how about if you let a trainee do it?
Dentist replies, well, that would bring the price down i guess, how does £25 sound?
Man is still not happy and says, what about a trainee does it and they dont use any injections?
Dentist replies......well.......i suppose...how does £5 sound?
Man says....that will do niceley.......ad like to book an appointment for my wife please!

So a husband and his wife are in bed, and the guy starts rubbing his wife's arm, obviously wanting some nookie.

"I can't tonight, honey, I have a gynaecologist appointment in the morning and want to be fresh," she said.

Rejected, the husband rolled back onto his side of the bed.

A few minutes later, he asked, "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow, too?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom