IO girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and you call yourself a dropkicks fan??? What do you do at the concerts then? I mean yeah you get to hit people but they get to hit you too man...

My mind reels...

There is a world of difference between the many ways you can get your ass kicked. You can get beat up by a nuch of guys who are much bigger than you. That sucks. You can get beat up by a girl. That's embarrasing (unless you're into that kind of stuff, and in that case I don't really know).

At a concert it's all just a great difusing of energy, right? You get elbow to the nose, it bleeds a bit, you jump back in. I'm not afraid of that. It's not like it's someone coming at you with a broken bottle just because he doesn't like your shirt.

I do know to stay out of the way when the 350 pound guys come in and start swinging fists...

I think for males to truely make an advancement in understanding women we will have to get some volunteers and conduct elaborate scientific experiments

I have no interest in becoming a girl. It's scary enough watching pms from my side. Ain't no way in hell I'd willingly let that happen to myself. :evil:

I dont know if i wanna know what its like to be a guy. I like being able to think of other things than sex on the rare occasion.

:ohmy:

:huh:

--------
If you work on a lobster boat, sneaking up behind people and pinching them is probably a joke that gets old real fast."

Back
Top Bottom