IO girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would but there are no charming guys i get to meet here

My own friends both admitted that "all guys are the same" and have the "improper thoughts"

Im willing to give anyone a chance not someone who asks me out who was going to jail for having sex with a girl who was too young and really clingy guys who dont stop phoning me

As a guy, I must say most guys are total jerks. That's why if you are lucky enough to find a good one like me; you should do all you can to keep him:sexywink:

I would give a nice guy a chance but NO nice guy finds me attractive, let any guy anywhere for some damn reason. I dont know what the hell is soo wrong with me!!!

*runs out of the thread*:sad:

zonelistener said:

It is DAMN frustrating to sit here and read all this crap you guys post all of the time about "where are these guys????" when they are out there, but you don't give them a chance!

Jeff I wish i could answer that for you. I dont get us either. Its true. I whine about it but when a guy DOES ask me out (I prefer to call the majority of the ones who do "weirdos" :sexywink: ) I can never muster an emotional conncection. I freak. then i run. what the hell is my problem? :scream:

*throws self to the Rhinocerouses*

Hmmm explain myself eh?
I think that perhaps it would be best to simply say that you probably aren't angeling for a noti of your own anyway. (Unless you have a thing for six foot punk girls - in which case good on ya.)
I find myself rather straight forward and I don't really think that I need to explain anything - except for why it is that i am such a pimp. Or how I manage to keep it so krunk.
Besides if you are in north america then you are simply too accesible for me. I only love guys who don't love me or who live on different continets.
Sorry...

my favorite salsa? nothing dull but something with a little spice.

the guys i want are never available emotionally and what not. we are screwed in the head because we get mixed signals from you male folk too you know! y'all never fully come out to say what it is you want and when we ask y'all clam up and shut down or run like hell when we start to show any sort of feelings for your gender! :mad:

*throws self into alligator pond*

I can't meet a decent guy. Its lame. Its not that I'm not giving them a chance. :mad:

You guys have it made. Tradition says that you approach us. SO DO IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I really like it when a girl approaches me because I always have to approach them. It's nice to have a change. Girls aren't very open with their wants and emotions though around here. I always have to read minds :mad: :tongue:

i like what velvet said. makes sense. the emotionally unavailable thing happens waaaaay to much to me:mad:

i am always making the first move because i can't stand playing the waiting game. every guy that i have asked out have always told me that they like my aggresiveness.

oh and i don't tell every guy i date i love them, but when i start falling for a guy and i tell him, i might as well have walked him to his grave. i have given up, i am waiting like all the others for my knight to arrive and prove it all wrong. :| :angry:

Yeah but we knights get yanked over trust me. I am the guy who does everything, yet I always get hurt because I'm so caring and open

John is such a sweet, sexy, and honest gentleman...it blows my mind that he was unattached when we found each other. The women around him must have been blind and/or dumb. I'm so lucky to have him.

He proves that nice guys don't always finish last...then again...he DID get stuck with me....

Okay, there goes THAT theory!!!! :D

drgnwolf1969 said:
Thanks hun:) your stuck with me too:)

Now I have that Huey Lewis song in my head. :D

*singin'*

I'm so happy to be stuck with you!
And I can see...I can see...that you're happy to be stuck with me!

:laugh: We're dorks...

:hug:

Cajun, maybe we should get married. Probably not though, too much alike.

I always feel like I am (to use an unfortunate stereotypical statement) the one "wearing the pants".
Historically, I have been the one in the relationship with more money and I always end up paying the way....money doesn't matter to me...I just want to have a good time. If it means I pay, then so be it.
I feel like, when its time, I give my all. I trust unconditionally and I love the same way.
And then........it doesn't work out. Hence my situation now....the thought of another relationship is terrifying but needed at the same time.

Whatever. I'm babbling....

*wanders off into some other thread...*

Bonochick said:

Now I have that Huey Lewis song in my head. :D

*singin'*

I'm so happy to be stuck with you!
And I can see...I can see...that you're happy to be stuck with me!

:laugh: We're dorks...

:hug:
yep...two of the coolest dorks around:lol: :love:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
bc and dragon don't y'all dare break out the Gwenyth and Huey song! :angry:

I actually haven't heard that song. I do :heart: Huey though. My mom had a crush on him when I was little, so I grew up listening to lots of Huey Lewis and The News...we have tons of their records. :)

Back
Top Bottom