Io: Fypl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I desire sex. Rounded, compact buttocks have tremendous appeal to me.

fppcaboutmepic.jpg

:lol:

I saw this site a few days ago ... :yikes:

Unlike many males, I prefer smaller breasts, preferably well-rounded. There is some leeway, here, however. If you were somewhat larger breasted than noted, or small breasted, or even almost non-breasted, this would be okay.

Visits to Web-Site Since February 10 - 163,390

Total Visits to Web-Site Since November, 2003 - 163,499

Interested Mail-In Responses Received As Of This Date - 0

Interested Email Responses Received As Of This Date - 10

To Interested Parties - Thanks, and I'll try to respond in the next day or two.

Bill Miller knows what he wants. :up:

If your vision uncorrected - either by lens or by surgery - were normal or you were farsighted up to perhaps +5 or +6 diopters, this would be a definite plus.

Now get with it all you single women...give him his babies :mad:

Bono's American Wife said:
Bill Miller knows what he wants. :up:

Initially, I wanted to bring this site to the attention of females at universities - primarily single faculty and graduate students - and one or two other audiences. I sort of vaguely, yet seriously, thought I could target these by way of the internet.

In my mind's eye were certain scenarios. For instance, I saw female faculty and graduate students learning of my site, going to the site, and reading through it; then sedately considering it and discussing it with friends and colleagues, carefully weighing its pros and cons. A few would like my ideas.

:crack:
:|

Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:

:lol:

:hmm:

He sort of looks like Iggy Pop.

:ohmy: He does.

Strengths:
Have never had a cavity

1 - 6 women to have 1 - 15 children by me.

:crack:

Have you seen the response form?

If I gave you a card in person, requesting that you look at this web-site, please tell where and when you saw me so that I'll remember you. For example: In the XY store, in (name of town), on or about (date).

Questions 4 & 5 were beauties too.

But really though :down: :crack:

A Comment Concerning My IPIP-NEO Results

The only test segment above that I would really take issue with is Artistic Interest. Appreciation for beauty in general, music, and paintings and sculpture seem to be lumped together here. I have an intense appreciation for and love for beauty - the beauty of nature, the universe, etc. I also have an intense appreciation for and love for music. Another art-form I'm fond of is ballet. However, I'm not really interested in most paintings and scupltures. And going to an art show or a gallery would bore me stiff. Anyway, I don't think that the level of enjoyment one gets from viewing paintings and sculptures necessarily equates with ones level of aesthetic sensibility.

---------------

The above are my personality test results. The assumption I'm going on is that similarity in these results would signal compatibility.

I might say that while acknowledging the importance of all these scores and factors, one thing I think is that only those with above average scores in cooperation would be fitted for the sort of activity I'm suggesting on this site. I don't think those with average or below average scores in this could be happy in such a situation.

:der:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom