IO: From 80 mph to 65mph

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vlasak

Acrobat
is savings me TONS of money! It takes me $37 to fill up my gas tank and that lasts me four days! I've decided to drive the speed limit only - 65 mph and it's been 2 1/2 days and I'm on 3/4 of a tank! OH MY GOSH!! Who'da known?

I try to drive the speed limit but then I have the asshole that rides my ass even tho i'm in the slow lane. :mad:

It takes $14 to fill up my car every week. I have a Toyota Tercel so it's quite small LOL and cheap on gas

Unfortunately, now you are always late for work, and you will lose your job and have no money for gas.

OK. I know this is odd, you may not even believe me BUT since I've been driving 65, I have not once been late for work! Before I was late at least 5 minutes every day! I SWEAR IT'S THE TRUTH!:|

hey, stop complaining about your gas prices! Here in Britain it's about 86p a litre. So that's (approx) ?4 a gallon. Somebody help me with the exchange rate.........

vlasak said:
is savings me TONS of money! It takes me $37 to fill up my gas tank and that lasts me four days! I've decided to drive the speed limit only - 65 mph and it's been 2 1/2 days and I'm on 3/4 of a tank! OH MY GOSH!! Who'da known?
huh....:scratch: Still don't think I can do it though...

:wink: OK. It's Thursday and I have an "itch" over a half a tank of gas! This is the day I would normally be stopping to put another $37 dollars in! I feel reborn!

So I pull into the gas stationn the other day and start to fill up the 'ol Cruiser ... $1.79/gallon.

I look over at the gas station across the street and the price of gas there ... $1.72. :angry:

Mullen-Girl said:
Yeah I remember gas prices in Ireland. I was glad I didn't have any type of vehicle :ohmy:

The petrol prices are cheaper in the South than in the North, loads of people travel over the border every Sunday to fill up with the cheaper petrol, thats why when you get to the border all the rates are so competitive. :up:

its all bullshit. it costs me $60 AUD to fiill up my 70 litre 5.0 V8.
:angry:
it doesnt last a week most weeks.

: seething :

the laser on the other hand, takes about $20 and can run on the smell of an oily rag :love:
pity it has NO power...:der:

i don't need gas. i just buy some butter (or crisco will do) and grease up my ass. then, i just slide down the freeway to work.

sometimes people who are late will hitch a ride on my ass too, it's fun to asspool.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i don't need gas. i just buy some butter (or crisco will do) and grease up my ass. then, i just slide down the freeway to work.

sometimes people who are late will hitch a ride on my ass too, it's fun to asspool.

This is the best idea yet!

vlasek you have got to be kidding me. i seriously can't believe i will save on gas just for going slower.

i fill up my tank at nearly 20 bucks. and then by day three im having to refill again. gas near me is 2.17 a gallon:grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom