IO#Freakin Thin Mints

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool:

the thing about thin mints is that you can eat half the box without noticing that it was half the box you just ate

scary.

Those damn cookies are the spawn of satan (although I have a box of Samoas coming my way, not Thin Mints)

i've done that before. in fact i have a box of thin mints in my freezer just waiting for me... :|

they're even better when they're been in the freezer :drool:. girl scouts never come to my apartment, i'll have to track some down at a grocery store.

martha said:

That's what I had for dinner. :|

:up: excellent. do it again tomorrow morning. screw wheaties, this is the REAL breakfast of champions! :wink:

Crap .... Thanks for reminding me that I will not be enjoying girl scout cookies this year. See, all of the girls scouts that I know decided to not be girl scouts anymore and that means no cookies for Jessica :angry:

it's a junior mint
junior_mint2.jpg

zoney! said:
I :heart: Girl scouts cookies (oh, wait...is this the thin mint thread or the sexual innuendo thread?)!!!! :uhoh:

I actually DID think I clicked on the sexual innuendo thread and was trying to figure out why all you perverts were talking about Girl Scout Cookies. :ohmy:

I am the only person on the planet who does not like thin mints. :|

However, I have a box of Animal Treasures fudge dipped shortbread, Peanut Butter Sandwich and Shortbread cookies in my desk. Mmmm. (I think my cookies are not named properly. :mad: )

the peanut butter cookeis :drool:

those are truly my favorites, but unlike thin mints, i actually feel it if i eat a whole box.

This is a bad time of year to be on the low carb diet. Girl scout cookies plus all of the jelly beans and cadbury eggs :drool: that are in every single store.

:sigh:

*stay strong*

I can't do the low fat ones...i mean, if i'm gonna eat girl scout cookies, i'm gonna eat girl scout cookies...why make a half assed attempt at indulgence?
meegannie said:

I actually DID think I clicked on the sexual innuendo thread and was trying to figure out why all you perverts were talking about Girl Scout Cookies. :ohmy:
our once-bitter friend thinks the whole idea of girl scout cookies makes him feel like a perverted old man.
:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom