IO... Fed Ex can blow me.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
So I made a shipment the other day from my office, putting my home address as the return address.

Fed Ex came to pick it up, confirmed the shipping address with me before the guy walked out the door, and he was on his merry old way.

Now before we continue, let me say that this delivery guy spoke about... oh... 5 words of english. To quote Lewis Black, Verbs eluded him.

So he takes my package... (tehehe... package)... and he takes it back to FedEx land.

So today I come home from work, and low and behold what do I find sitting on my front porch? Yup... my package (hehe). Non english speaking delivery man sent the package back to my house.

:grumpy:

Now I'm waiting for UPS to come and over-night my package... hehehe... overnight my package.

:hmm: Recent quotes from Headache:
'Ticketmaster can blow me'
'Fed Ex can blow me'

:eyebrow: Headache.... are you trying to tell us something in code a la Dave Letterman??? :scratch: :lmao:

Doctor Phil said:
your constant use of the term "blow me" is an obvious cry for someone to, in fact, blow you.

you perv.

:up: It's true. :yes: But the Dr's here to help - not to hurt. :hug:

:lol:

hey headache...

what are you worried about non-english speaking fedex guys..."blow me" is an wordly term...its just a matter if he submits or not.

:shrug:

*doesn't mention she works for fedex...but not the shipping part lol*

did you get a refund? :angry:

with mint?:drool: thats a good thing....:shifty:

Oh I placed an order for Mr. Dis's present 2 weeks ago...they sent me an email 3 days ago saying they cancelled my order becasue they are unable to fill it:madspit: WITH NO WARNINGS IN BETWEEN THEN AND NOW.....mother:censored:ers!!!!!!!!!:madwife:

Back
Top Bottom