IO : Fall is Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenBlue

Blue Crack Addict
Boy it has really made it's presence known with a vengence. Didn't take very long heh. I love it. It's cooled down, and the leaves are just starting to change. I noticed today that the birches seem to be going first this year, getting some yellowey - greenish things going right now.

I love when the maples start going and you look at a mountain and it looks like a quilt. :happy:

And the fresh scent too. It's crisp and when you walk out it clings to you, so when you come inside it's still there. :heart:

Fall :)

I like the fall, and hot chocolate and the time I spend sitting on the couch reading a book while the rain poors down outside

Adam'sbaby said:
Fall :)

I like the fall, and hot chocolate and the time I spend sitting on the couch reading a book while the rain poors down outside

:yes: me too

I love fall because I can lay on the grass, look at the clouds while listening to my music. :up: truly tranquilizing imo

but i hate it cause the dark comes so soon. :sad: the mornings get gloomier looking too.. and to know the season that follows fall...

WINTER. :madspit:

They say we're going to get a frost again tonight, so likely the trees are going to start really changing soon. I've already noticed more since I posted this.

The clouds today look very fallish. Shaded gray and muted.

Fall is like spring but without all the mud!

Back
Top Bottom