IO:Fall is coming...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Theedge070

War Child
And I'm in the worst effing mood ever.

I hate the fall for a few reasons-

1-It's the preview of winter.

You go from nice and cheery and warm, to light coats and mild temperatures, and effing leaves everywhere. It gets darker earlier (around 4:45 pm) and school starts. Which is a nice segue into reason #2!

2-School starts in the fall

I'm gonna be a junior in highschool now. Back in my freshman year, I basically had no life. It was bad, lemme tell ya. If I had plans on a Friday/Saturday night to hang out with some friends, I was the happiest kid alive.

I wasn't a loner or anything, but homework and school consumed my life so I had no free time. There was always that 1 assignment I didn't get to that I was forced to do during lunch the next day. I go to an all-boys school (which I love, don't get me wrong), but I can remember setting my grades aside and focusing on making it to class on time (we have 6 buildings on campus). I hate the atmosphere of my school during the fall, too.

Now you might be saying "WtF iS wRoNg yOu, wIntAh iSsS SoOo mUcH wOrSe!" (in that uppity-downy type, too...yeah)

I love winter because (up here, at least) when Christmas rolls around, you feel like you're in the season. I watch stupid shows on tv such as Laguna Beach, where it's always 70+ degrees, and when Christmas comes it doesn't feel like it at all.

There's nothing cooler than going into Boston with some friends and just doing some Christmas shopping for your family, then hopping on the 'T' and coming home.

EDIT-And on top of all this, nobody is helping me in the Vertigo A/V section! My thread is basically on page 2 now, so if anyone knows about my problem, help me! :wink:

Last edited:
I'll help you with your homework...or just pay somebody to do it.

Yeah, fall sucks...because it's a taunting prelude to winter, and we all know how much winter sucks. Then spring comes...but that's just a taunting prelude to another scorching summer.

I don't like any of the seasons. :mad:

I hate fall because like you, I'm a junior in high school too!

(school's started for me already and i HATE IT. :madspit:)

i hate fall because it's before winter, but I love it cause it's so scenic. but i hate it cause it gets more rainy and slotchy. but i love it cause it's sweater weather.

I think i'm like this with every season :|

gluck with school! :wink:

youtooellen said:
I hate fall because like you, I'm a junior in high school too!

(school's started for me already and i HATE IT. :madspit:)

i hate fall because it's before winter, but I love it cause it's so scenic. but i hate it cause it gets more rainy and slotchy. but i love it cause it's sweater weather.

I think i'm like this with every season :|

gluck with school! :wink:

So school started, and it really wasn't that bad!

Just kidding..I got homework in every subject.

And as far as I'm concerned, the campus has never looked crappier!

Back
Top Bottom