IO: Everyone Is Passed Out And I'm Not

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, I googled it, so I know the answer... Think I'm gonna tear myself away from the blue crack for the night/morning.

HNY!
8_6_7.gif

Hey Stars--at least you had the blue crack!!! i was stuck in a hotel room in Atlanta--6 people in a room with 1 bed. i tried to pass out like everyone else, but was soooo freakin' uncomfortable on the floor with no pillow, loud snores, people coming in and out of room, etc...i only wish i could have had access to the blue crack--that would have made everything alright!!!! this stuff's better than Calgon, by the way...
anyway, i hope you had a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

I couldn't wait for people to leave my house last night so I could go to bed. I was so tired and the more I drank the less drunk I felt I was getting. I feel ok today. A bit in slow motion, but a good night's sleep will help. Then back to work Tues. Ugh.

i worked on new year's eve and had the pleasure of watching/listening to people get hammered all night.

i don't understand why someone would choose to go face down on a bar, slot machine, or behind a craps table (no exaggeration!) rather than go to the hotel room they paid $150 for.

my partner & i laughed about it all night. imagine walking around with a rolled up newspaper, wacking people on the head/backside, & telling them to "get your drunk ass up & go to your room."

now that's how to start the new year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom