IO: every toilet in my residence is backed up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GibsonGirl

ONE love, blood, life
:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

And no one's even come in to fix it yet! Ah, the joys of residence life. I nearly threw up when I realised that it wasn't only my floor that has the problem. It's like this on every single floor! Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew.

Any other university residence horror stories?

my freshman year in college this chick next door to us went a full week without showering. she smelled like sour milk. we called her stank ass, stinky ass, or simply stinky.

she smelled.

eventually she morphed into "stinky ass- master of the obvious," as she would just walk around and say exactly what you were doing...

"so... watching tv?"

"so... you guys studying?"

"so... playing cards?"

"hey... big gulps eh?"

Ew, Headache, that sounds disgusting. :yuck: There's a girl here who's borderline stinky, but nowhere near as bad as the one you mentioned. The girl never washes her hair, ever. It's all greasy and filled with dandruff. It makes me feel nauseous just thinking about it.

I went to high school with a girl who ended up at the Air Force Academy. They had community bathrooms and she was so scared to take a shit that she just didn't.

Like, at all.

For 7 weeks.

She ended up having major intestinal surgery and missed her entire freshman year. She almost died from it!

All because of a little pooh. Or, rather, a big pooh eventually.

There were two freshman guys on my floor who decided it was too hot to wear clothes. Ever.

And one of them was significantly overweight. And hairy.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I went to high school with a girl who ended up at the Air Force Academy. They had community bathrooms and she was so scared to take a shit that she just didn't.

Like, at all.

For 7 weeks.

She ended up having major intestinal surgery and missed her entire freshman year. She almost died from it!

:yikes: That's insane!

U2SavesTheWorld said:

Like, at all.

For 7 weeks.

Oh my God. :yikes:

Man...if she was frightened of, I don't know, someone hearing her ( :lol: ) she could have just set her alarm clock for the wee hours of the morning and shat her shit. That's insane. Poor girl.

And pepo, I'm studying computer science. :nerd: I was going to complete a major in chemistry but...I got a nice big 45% on my transcript for that course last semester. :drool: And anyway, I don't like my father forcing me into taking courses I'm not all that interested in.

Last edited:
stammer476 said:
There were two freshman guys on my floor who decided it was too hot to wear clothes. Ever.

And one of them was significantly overweight. And hairy.

Gross. This is why I'm glad I live in a girl's residence - people just don't do that. (Excluding the one time this one girl got incredibly drunk, pulled off her shirt and bra, ran into the all-male residence and collapsed in a puddle of her own vomit. I'm so glad I was home for the weekend when that happened.)

The best thing ever happened in my girlfriend's apartment building...

My girlfriend and I were watching tv, and then the cat started howling at the bathroom and then ran and hid under a chair. Then, the toilet began gurgling at such a volume that we could hear it from the other room.

We got up to see what was going on, and arriving in the bathroom we watched the bubbling stop, followed by all the water drain from the toilet -- the water was then replaced by soap bubbles. Not just some soap bubbles, but lots of soap bubbles. The toilet began to fill with soap bubbles, and once it reached the point where it was looking like it was going to overflow with suds, I flushed it to see if that would fix the problem. It didn't. I started pouring pitchers of water on the suds to try and get rid of them, and it managed to keep the suds at bay until the gurgling stopped and the fresh flow of soap was ended.

My girlfriend then went to talk to the building manager, and he/she (irunno) said that someone on the 6th floor had been cleaning their apartment and had dumped all the soap down the drain -- not necessarily an unreasonable thing to do. But...

My question is, how much frickin soap did that person have to use so that they managed to create air pockets in the plumbing system and force soap bubbles to erupt out of people's toilets on the first floor? That's a lot of soap.

The whole time it was happening I couldn't stop laughing. They must have poured, like, an entire bottle of sunlight down the drain: my girlfriend's bathroom smelled of lemon detergent for hours afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom