IO: England is on my shitlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
Tre will not be happy with this thread.

Not that he is going to post here in the near future.

Where is he??

slide_12035_1_Front.jpg

Re: rules are rules are rules

unico said:
welcome back :)

:D Thanks. But this is not the time nor the place for well wishes. This is a place for anger and revolution. DOWN WITH THE KING! We the people, and all that shit. We're, like, all equal. Or something. GET OUT ENGLAND! Stupid Redcoats and your tax on my tea. I'll be throwing that shit into the harbor next time, bitches.

waynetravis said:

Did you not read the premise of this topic, man? YES! And I want it back. :mad:

zonelistener said:
I bet he didn't follow some sort of rules and now he is pushing blame on someone else.

:tsk:

"Oh, jolly good, yeah. You opened the plastic bag, mate. Top O' the mornin' to ya, I need to take your liquor!"
"But...the bottles are sealed. And hey're heavy. I was redistributing the weight."
"Right, well, yeah. The plastic bag is open. Long live the Queen. I need to take your liquor."
"But the bottles are sealed. I have the receipt."
"Right. Thank you."
:uhoh: "What just happened? Where's my liquor?"

Stupid England and their "rules". They're just pissed that we got Beckham and Posh Spice. And New York - they never got over losing New York. Wankers.

:hmm: Must've been in a public area. Alcohol is not allowed in public area's like parks and such.
But that's if the bottle/cans have been opened, I never heard police take away liquor that has not been opened :slant:

You prolly did somethig to piss us off, we love our booze and jazz here.

And for the millionth time; WE DON'T TALK LIKE THAT!!!!! :angry:

Re: Re: rules are rules are rules

UberBeaver said:
"Oh, jolly good, yeah. You opened the plastic bag, mate. Top O' the mornin' to ya, I need to take your liquor!"
"But...the bottles are sealed. And hey're heavy. I was redistributing the weight."
"Right, well, yeah. The plastic bag is open. Long live the Queen. I need to take your liquor."
"But the bottles are sealed. I have the receipt."
"Right. Thank you."
:uhoh: "What just happened? Where's my liquor?"

:lmao:

waynetravis said:
:hmm: Must've been in a public area. Alcohol is not allowed in public area's like parks and such.
But that's if the bottle/cans have been opened, I never heard police take away liquor that has not been opened :slant:

You prolly did somethig to piss us off, we love our booze and jazz here.

And for the millionth time; WE DON'T TALK LIKE THAT!!!!! :angry:

I was in Heathrow. I was going to Scotland and the Customs Lady in London took my stuff. Why fight the Nazi's if you're just going to let them run your Customs? :tsk:

dubya...

UberBeaver said:

I was in Heathrow. I was going to Scotland and the Customs Lady in London took my stuff. Why fight the Nazi's if you're just going to let them run your Customs? :tsk:

Did you get up all in her face and tell her your country bailed out her country in dubya dubya two??? English people love that :yes:

unico said:
that sucks. next time they try to take your booze, refuse to let them have it, and chug it right there in front of them.

You will need to be my counsel on all future trips. I don't think quick enough. I'm pretty sure the woman that took it was already drunk. She seemed to be slurring and overly nice. Though it could have just been the accent. Either way, it's bullshit. At least in the states when the gov takes stuff we have the common courtesy to lock you up in a room, interrogate the fuck out of you, water board and then make you feel like you're getting off easy when all we do is take your liquor. In England they just leave you feeling so empty and ineffectual; confused and lost - I bet that's why the music is better over there. I bet right before he wrote Disentegration, Robert Smith went through English Customs. Hmm.

Damn you, England! DAMN YOU!

Back
Top Bottom