IO# End the chase....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As heard from a news helicopter covering the chase:

Well folks, this pursuit has been going on for 62 days, 48 minutes and as far as we can tell, there is no end in sight. That sports car can go on forever and with the light traffic in this desert, we could be here for another 2 months.

Wait...wait...what is that in the distance. There is something glowing and it appears to be white with some greenish detail. I don't know about you at home, but I think this chase might be coming to an end.

I don't believe what I'm seeing...it appears that the police officer has pulled off the road. Yes folks, he has pulled over and appears to be entering the structure we noted in the distance. I've never seen any like this ladies and gentleman...the officer has allowed the red vehicle to continue on and escape due to the irresistable lure of a Krispy Kreme donut aka cop kryptonite!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programing.

We always get our man!

1-Cops%20Donuts%20Grand%20Opening%209-21-05.jpg

I think it looks like there's a guy driving the porsche, and he is getting head

he gets pulled over, the policeman takes the woman into custody and leaves him in the desert with 4 flat tires and a hefty fine

Mr. BAW said:
What are you talking about????????? :yikes:

ufo_2.jpg

That can't be a UFO, it looks like a jellyfish! Yeah, Jellyfish fall from the sky and land all over the porsche. The yucky gooey oozing jellyfish goo coats the car so it has to stop. Then the cop zaps the jelly goo with his super Kop zap lazer pistol so the driver cannot escape and is towed away to prison. The cop is free after writing up his trusty report and put on psychiatric paid leave for a month to deal with the horrors of where the gooey icky jellyfish came from.

Now Mr BAW is free to come up with a new sig! :wink:

According to Not Necessarily the News, a Porsche was chased down by the cops with some help from a UFO sent from the friendly planet of Jupiter. When the UFO parked on the road in front of the Porsche--and proved to be crash-proof--the chase came to an end.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom