IO: Eating the pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Pecan Pie is my favorite, but it's not readily available around here.

that is a crying shame. :sad: i guess there is a downside to living in the norf after all. hey if you every have a craving, let me know i can send one up! or...maybe i can bring one to ny :dance:

unico said:

that is a crying shame. :sad: i guess there is a downside to living in the norf after all. hey if you every have a craving, let me know i can send one up! or...maybe i can bring one to ny :dance:

We have it, it's just that you can't walk into anywhere and get it. You have to seek it out. But if you could bring one, that'd be excellent. Thanks. I was in Savannah a couple of years ago, and that's when I got hooked. Ironically, the best I ever had was in a place in NYC - it was a cajun place, I think.

Pumpkin is all right...but preferably with lots of Cool Whip.

TONS of Cool Whip.

A boatload of Cool Whip.

Pecan pie, blueberry, cherry, my aunt's homemade chocolate pecan pie, and her homemade apple pie are my favorites. I really don't like peach pie, just don't like it. And all pie is perfect with either vanilla ice-cream, or Cool Whip on it.....tons and tons of Cool Whip.:drool:

Whenever there is apple pie at work for somebody's birthday, I don't want to look anti-social by not eating with people, and I don't want to be whiny and say I don't like it, so I just pick out all of the apples pieces first and try to swallow them whole. Then I eat the crust. The crust is good. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom