IO Easytiger starts a lot of threads...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Easytiger
She'll get a hold on you, believe it
Like no other
Before you know it, you'll be on your knees
She's an easytiger
She'll take your heart, but you won't feel it

Hi Slomey
I saw someone on tv with your name last night, they pronounced it just the way I thought it was pronounced.
I thought you might like to know that.

I am impressed :up:

I saw my exact name (first an last name) in some local paper a couple of days ago

apparently I'm very much into flower decorations

Your name is popular? Ja?
I know lots of people with my full name, there were 3 of us at school. And one of our French tutors calls me Laura une and the other Laura is Laura deux, he always makes jokes at our expense like "Can we trust you to do this powerpoint presentation together, the 2 Laura's together hahahaah" He thinks he is hilarious, and everyone else laughs. I don't think its funny myself. :|

My mum should have called me Lara in the first place, its what she calls me anyway.
My Dad wanted to have 3 daughters called Charlotte, Emily & Anne like the Bront? sisters. He always makes jokes at my brother like "You would have been Anne hahaha" I was going to be called Sarah but all the relatives hated it.

Somebody in my University had my same EXACT name...like first, middle last LOL It was really confusing when teachers thought I was her and she was me :huh:

Mullen-Girl said:
Somebody in my University had my same EXACT name...like first, middle last LOL It was really confusing when teachers thought I was her and she was me :huh:

At my old bank there was another customer with the same name as me. The bank made an error (in my favour) but I told them about it. I met her, she was really nice, must have been the name.

Back
Top Bottom