IO... Duck... Duck...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
JSC%200005%20Canada%20Goose%204%20big.JPG

stalk stalk STUMP jack jill tumbling hill rolling pale water peter piper smoked bong bong bong POP! stalk stalk STUMP bean crash giant earthen tomb

last week i was walking home by the pond and a goose honked out of nowhere, scaring the hell out of me.

it was so cute but so emaciated. i think it had been living outside for a while. poor baby. :(

my co-worker took it to the vet. too bad it wasn't dr. bls. :wink:

i think it will be ok now. my co-worker is a total animal freak and she's taking it in until it is at least healthier. she's the perfect person to take care of it. :)

smites is the present tense, right?

you can't smote in the present!

leave it to a wisconson-er to break the laws of grammar and get away with it. what's next, ABEL will break the laws of phsyics?

we're all doomed!!

We have a whole bunch of geese where I live (I live on the Chesapeake Bay) and they have geese crossing signs and they'll stop traffic cos they'll waddle across :cute: I always honk at the ones I see by the library. :D They love it!

Mullen-Girl said:
We have a whole bunch of geese where I live (I live on the Chesapeake Bay) and they have geese crossing signs and they'll stop traffic cos they'll waddle across :cute: I always honk at the ones I see by the library. :D They love it!

I hope the geese won't mistake your car for another goose and try to mate with it. :|

Back
Top Bottom