IO - Driving My Grand Ma in Law's Car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
My 1993 Camry is officially dead. It has 150,000 miles on it and hasn't been able to go in reverse in a few months (Lots of fun driving that thing).

So, until we can find time to buy a new ride, I am borrowing my grandma in law's car. It's an old green Buick Regal w/ 35k miles on it w/ handicapped plates (she's 90 years old and doesn't really use it). So, if you see a young handsome dude cruising in the left lane, doing 45 MPH w/ his left signal on, it's me !

Make sure you get an oil change!!
I bought my g-ma's car, who was 95 at the time.
Her and her sister would drive it to church on Sunday and to the store once a wk.......Just like the used car dealer would say :wink:
But they never changed the oil but once a year, because they didn't drive more than 1500 miles a year :lol:

We had an old school Regal when I was a kid. It was bright yellow, looked like a banana. We got it from my great uncle, it was all rigged too because he had polio and couldn't use his legs, so he sped up and slowed down with some contraption that was connected to the wheel and it had all these switches and gadgets. I used to pretend it was a fighter jet.

You still have the SUV though, right?

Oh, PS, I was driving on the Long Island Expressway last night in gradma's pimp mobile (visiting a friend who just had a baby), and i found the CRUISE CONTROL baby !!!:drool:

All I ned to do is get some of those spinny rims and some fuzzy dice for the mirror

segway.jpg

our late 80s Camry is still going, knock on wood. I have no idea how many miles it has now. I don't have to drive it, thank goodness.

Parents had a Buick back in the 80s. Ordered from the factory direct. Still gave them problems :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom