IO: don't try this at home kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dulce de Leche

War Child
Thought it would be a good idea to dry a still damp pair of underwear by placing it over my lamp. Thought I made sure it wasn't touching the 100W bulb.

That is, until I smell smoke and realize I charred it! Now one of my favorite pairs is ruined and there are melted remains permanently stuck to the light bulb. :| :lmao:

I'm a :reject: !!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

seriously though

I think that really teaches all people and important lesson:wink:

:giggle:

:hug:

I did that to my socks during the wintertime when my feet were cold all the time :reject: ... one of them got burned in the end, but the other was nice and toasty :)

:lmao: That is so something I'd do. Infact, once I warped a light shade on a lamp because the globe was too bright so I stuck a book over the top to dim it. I checked on the book a while later and decided to take it off as it was heating up, but I noticed the heat from the lamp couldn't escape and thus is warped the shade.

:der:

Dulce de Leche said:
Thought it would be a good idea to dry a still damp pair of underwear by placing it over my lamp. Thought I made sure it wasn't touching the 100W bulb.

That is, until I smell smoke and realize I charred it! Now one of my favorite pairs is ruined and there are melted remains permanently stuck to the light bulb. :| :lmao:

I'm a :reject: !!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO

you´re not alone. Stuff like that happens to me as well. One time I nearly burned my entire flat because I put on a candle.. in order to protect the carpet, I put it on a paper and thought the flame would finish by itself eventually. then I went to sleep :D

It didn´t, needless to say.. next morning there was smoke and a big hole in the carpet. :shrug:

Last edited:
"What's that smell? Is something burning?"

"Don't worry, it's just my underwear."

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom