IO: Domino's Oreo Dessert Pizza is a sign

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, we have a local pizza shop that does "exploratory" pizzas, and one of them is Oreo pizza. It's damn tasty. Another they do is S'more, it's to die for :drool:

So, they're putting chocolate and cream onto cheese and tomato sauce, putting it on bread, adding grease, and cooking it in an oven?

I thought the whole time that it was like a separate dessert with the pizza.

Hey it's vegan, too bad it's just corn syrup on toast

http://www.dominos.com/Public-EN/Si...izza+Nutritional+Information+Ingredients.html
OREO® DESSERT PIZZA

10" THIN DESSERT STYLE CRUST: Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour), Water, Soybean Oil, Malt Extract, Chocolate Flavor (Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa, Maltodextrin, Gum Acacia), Yeast, Dextrose, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Calcium Propionate and Soy Lecithin

VANILLA SAUCE: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Starch, Contains less than 2% of Salt, Titanium Dioxide, Cellulose Gel, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 60. Freshness preserved with Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate

OREO® COOKIE CRUMBS: Sugar, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Palm and/or High Oleic Canola and/or Soybean Oil, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Salt, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Vanillin (an Artificial Flavor), Chocolate

WHITE ICING: Water, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch. Contains less than 2% of Each: Soybean Oil, Cellulose Gel, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Titanium Dioxide. Freshness Preserved with Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate. Contains Soy, Wheat (Product is manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.)

Chain pizza is a bad idea in the first place. Adding cookies to your pizza is just a disaster.

Maybe I'm a pizza snob, being from NY and all, but, yeah, this is just wrong.

The festival is super crowded, true.

Maybe we can check it out, and if it's too packed we can go elsewhere.

No matter what we decide to do....no matter where we elect go go.....it's Manhattan, we can't go wrong. :)

No spoken words said:
that the world is coming to the end.

WTF?

Pizza. Fucking pizza.

With oreo cookies on top of it.

Cookies.

COOKIES.

On pizza.

Unreal.

Just wait for the two guys in sackcloth running around proclaiming stuff, then we'll be sure.

Pizza + oreo = :drool: though.

It's like me eathing those chocolate wafer things with onion dip.

Yeah, I'm with NSW, chain pizza's bad news.

My favorite place is actually on the South Jersey Shore.

I'm not a fan of the ads, but I think the pizza looks goooood :drool:

"Pizzerts" aren't really pizzas in the sense of having sauce or cheese, it's basically like a crust with sweet toppings or fruit. My favourite local pizza place makes the best ones. My favourite is their pineapple pizzert. A thin crust, topped with a layer of gooey buttery goodness, and pineapple chunks :drool:

Back
Top Bottom