IO: do you really care?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
Mundane story from my day 1:

I filled myself with lots of fluids today before we left the hotel in Connecticut. As expected, just as dad needed to fill, I needed to empty. We pulled into a gas station. I motioned to the attendant for the keys to the restroom. He gave me the "one second" look. I waited as he filled my dads vehicle, as well as two other vehicles. My eyes were turning yellow. Finally, I approached him and asked him for the key...just about mid-pee dance. He informed me, more or less, that my standing there was of no help becuae the bathroom was broken, and that we needed to go to the Stop N' Shop down the street. I blew up!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mundane story from my day 2:

The people on the flight from NY to Detroit were hyper. and the Flight attendant annoyed me. The older gentleman next to me would not share the common arm rest with me. Then he pulled out his homemade turkey sandwhich. One of the slices of bread was the end piece. I had to correct the guys behind us. "Oh look, there is Cleveland." "Nope...that is Buffalo."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mundane story from my day 3:

Columbus Day is day three of a three-day weekend. Not a good day to travel standby. Most flights were full. It did not help that they had a newbie at the counter I had to fly out on. The "mainline" employees are lower on the standby list on our flights than, say, me or actual "revenue" passengers. The newbie let a son of a "mainline" employee on the aircraft before a revenue passenger and me. We had to sit in Detroit a whole extra two hours. The passenger will end up writting a letter, and, lucky for them, I got on the next flight (BARELY). If I did not...they would be paying for my hotel room in detroit. :angry:

Mundane story from my day 4:

We pulled into our gate here at home. I knew what two employees would be "working" the flight. I got pretty damn concerned when I saw the new airport fire truck, a crowd of people and TC cameras waiting for the plane. I started to dial the phone - but the flight attendant asked if anyone would have cameras waiting for them. Sitting in the seat in front of me was a soldier returning from Iraq after nine months. I stood up and had the whole plane clap for him. He got off the plane and had a HUGE crowd waiting for him (NOT very normal to have people on the tarmac waiting for passengers).

I wanted to post a poll, but you can't as a non-premo....

PLEASE, if tell me if you care to here my mundane life stories.

A simple yes or no would suffice

why the F*CK do you think i want to hear about this SH*T, zoneee?
don't BORE me ... ENTERTAIN me.
i have to deal with tedium on a DAILY basis.

save it for someone who cares. :mad:

:F YOU:

bonosgirl84 said:
why the F*CK do you think i want to hear about this SH*T, zoneee?
don't BORE me ... ENTERTAIN me.
i have to deal with tedium on a DAILY basis.

save it for someone who cares. :mad:

:F YOU:

You know that awkward silence when you try and figure out if someone's joking or serious?

Yeah. :ohmy:

;)

I don't really know..I only read the first sentence of each one

:wink:

your sig is almost as beautiful as mine

but all your 5 star posts are reduced to 5 x 3/4 star = 3 3/4 star posts now :(

:adam:

my posts are not getting enough reads.

I will have to replicate the mundane in my journal.

Then EVERYONE will know all my mundane details.

EVERYONE must know about every detail of every hour of my day.

I KNOW you want to KNOW. :grumpy:

I am the most interesting person ever. And you really care.

this place is like unto a feudal society where prestige is given according to ones status.

The newbies are mere peasants and most of us aristocrats won't even bother to read anyones post if they have less than 1000 posts.

and rightly so; fuck them all, I say

:wink:

fads change like the weather, zoney, trust in things that are well founded

Back
Top Bottom