IO do you feel lucky?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfeden

Refugee
calm down, cold resides with me. I flee to decembe
You are a South African bush pilot. You fly in some critical medical supplies, enjoy a quick lunch at the hospital. It's a stifling 100 degrees in the shade and you're eager to get back up to the cool, high blue yonder.

On the way back to your plane, you discover that the only bit of shade, within 1 mile, has become very popular . . . You start calculating the distance to the plane door . . and wonder . . .

"Do I feel lucky today?"

Attachments

• pilots_dilemma.jpg
    pilots_dilemma.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 53
I had a similar experience tonight. ;) I went in to my job to do some work. Due to construction, there's only one way out of the building on weekends--a sidewalk surrounded by the building on one side and a fence on the other. In my path...two skunks! Thank goodness one eventually ran off and I snuck past the other one.

HeartlandGirl said:
I had a similar experience tonight. ;) I went in to my job to do some work. Due to construction, there's only one way out of the building on weekends--a sidewalk surrounded by the building on one side and a fence on the other. In my path...two skunks! Thank goodness one eventually ran off and I snuck past the other one.

Spider-alley has become skunk-alley?????!!!!!

I have 2 words for you:

YI-IKES

.....Wait, that's one misspelled word with a hyphen in the middle.....you get the idea. :wink:

u2popmofo said:

Spider-alley has become skunk-alley?????!!!!!

Indeed it has. Yi-ikes is right! :down:

But I am pleased to report--no sign of skunks or spiders on my way in to work this morning. :up:

My idiot Lab mix Lady had a tangle with a skunk last summer, RIGHT UNDER THE BACK PORCH. :scream: At 11 at night. BLEAURGH. The house, the dog, the porch, the yard. Everything reeked. :barf:

8 months later you could still ~ever so faintly~ smell it whenever she got the slightest bit damp....

I dunno man. That's a lot of lions....

Back
Top Bottom