IO disproportionate bdays #

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
after the momentous joining of KalfAffem to forum.interference.com this day, the forum had 52 808 members.

assuming each of us live on the gregorian calendar and all have a birthday, there should be about 144.6 members with birthdays per day.

however, my informal count of the birthdays list shows only 50 birthdays today.

:slant:

Last edited:
kobayashi said:
after the momentous joining of KalfAffem to forum.interference.com this today, the forum had 52 808 members.

assuming each of us live on the gregorian calendar and all have a birthday, there should be about 144.6 members with birthdays per day.

You can leave your birthday blank.
It'll say N/A in your profile.
And it won't show up on the birthday list.

Last edited:
Yeah, and considering a lot of people registered out of curiosity or to get music links, it's not surprising that most didn't fill in the info.

How many have actually made a post?

kobayashi said:
after the momentous joining of KalfAffem to forum.interference.com this day, the forum had 52 808 members.

omg it's a servbot! :hyper:

And then, a much smaller amount I'll bet have made more than a few posts, with all those guys who show up to say, "Hey thanks ahead of time buddy, send me the link here's my e-mail..."

Back
Top Bottom