IO! Dirty ol' pervert stalker tried to hit on my mom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
:yuck:

Dirty aul ...........UGH!

So like, last weekend or so, mum rings me up during her work time and says.........'remember that guy you told me and :rolleyes: about?'.........I go 'yea?'

(I dunno can you remember me telling you guys ages ago, - about this strappin big 6footer come up behind me out of his car down a wee long dark hill between Garage and home? and that he came running down shouting 'Excuse me! Excuse me!', and when I turned he had both hands up like I suddenly had a gun pointed at him from like - nowhere? (Or between my clevage) And that he said he knew it would sound strange but that he'd seen me walk up and down past his house for years (Iwaswalkingthattime-nocaryet!) and that he thought I was 'beautiful' and wanted to have dinner with me? And that I freaked out and said I was dating someone, and ran home as far as my ickle legs could take me, and from that moment after describing him and saying where I knew he lived, Mum and :rolleyes: always kept an eye out on him? like? Did I ever tell you lot? If not, that was the story.)

So now you have the gist, he had apparantly approached my muma and said the exact same thing to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: and now this is a guy who lives with his mother and had a doll in the back seat of his car one time........................I couldnt believe it when she told me!

We dont know whats wrong there, but mum thinks he maybe thought it was me older. :lmao: - sorry, its the way mum said it like......I really aged 20 or so years within five years.......:D

He tried to HIT ON MY MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rant:

At present we are trying to find out more about him..............although mum played calm with him in case he turned on her - hey, you never know.............but imagining him standing watching pple go by that he prob says this all the time to, doing, you know.......maybe..............:scream:

:no::no:

I need Zoney and Sally bodyguard!

well, I'm sure you already know the only full proof method against super freaks like that guy

KNEE IN THE GROIN !!

what a weirdo!

maddie maddie maddie :tsk: you said "mom" :shame:

That guys a freak tho sounds like the guy on my bus except he doesnt talk he just stares, smiles to himself and cranes his neck to watch all the girlies on the bus :shudder:

I sorry but I tink he too tall to knee......Id end up headbanging his groin..

no............

besides, he's left me alone............sorry but I kinda feel for my mum...poor vulnerable mum.........:(

:mad: @ him!
:mad: @ him!

Zoney, I will pay you good dollars, beer and all that you fear if you just knock on his door, go in, sort him out and all that there.

;)

Back
Top Bottom