IO: Dane Cook is a funny shit!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Theedge070

War Child
I have a good sense of humour but I never really listen to too many comedians, but this guy is HILARIOUS! One of my classmates brought his cd into English class and we listened to the bit from the new album about how he witnessed someone get hit by a car in real life and went on to talk about it for a few minutes.

"I ALWAYS just miss it, you know? I'm watching, I'm watching, and then I go to order my, my twisty cone...and uh, then PFT! Oh what happened!? Did he get hit!? NO! I went to order my twisty cone and I MISSED IT!"

Dane Cook is very funny.

I saw him do this bit where everything in the future is super fast.
You want dinner, it'll be cooked in 2 seconds.
You want to go on a 9 hour drive, it'll take you 2 seconds

BUT.....you'll be on line at the DMV, waiting for 9 seconds.....WTF?!? Why is this taking soooo long ARH:banghead: :yell:

"the DMV, or what I like to call it, Satan's Asshole!"

"ummmm.....helloooo?"

That Dane Cook is a funny bitch.

My buddy just recently bought me both of his CD/DVD's for my birthday.

I going to the BK Lounge to get a chicken sangwich.

overrated

Lisa Lampanelli. now THATS a funny bitch

There's a reason it was DAVE ATTEL'S tour and not Dane Cook's.

I agree headache, Dane was the least funny. My roommate was laughing his ass off though and cringing at some of the Attel jokes.

Shows what a douche my roommate is

Last edited:
everyone has different tastes in comedians. I think Dave and Dane are funny. And I think SNL sucks balls. so there you go :D

Dane is a funny bitch..
First CD is better than the new one tho..

DCCC.gif

Dane Cook truely is a silly bitch. My favorite comedian.

"Let's play a game where we turn out all the lights. It's called 'Who's in my mouth'."

"Fuck sharks"

"Oh my God, someone shit on the coats"

"Has anyone seen my shoes? I must have kicked them off in a fit of joy."

"If you know me, you know my position on shoes. I say FUCK SHOES!"

"You can leave a legacy on a daily basis. Like one day, i saw a boy eating an ice cream cone, so I ran up and smashed it into his face, and I said 'You remember me FOREVER! Because when you know he's 50, he's gonna tell somebody 'one day a man came up to me, I did not know this man. He smashed my treat into my eyes, and said YOU FUCKIN' REMEMBER ME FOREVER!' But I did not say fuckin'. I did not say that, he added fuckin' to make to story more intense and interesting. He deserves to have ice cream smashed in and around his eyes, because he's a lying 50 year old man!"
:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom