IO: Comfort food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anitram

Blue Crack Addict
What's your poison?

Mine's grilled cheese. The outsides of the two slices of whole wheat bread buttered, then 2 slices of Velveeta inside. And fries to go with that.

classic_grilled_cheese_sandwich.jpg

I'm getting hungry now. :up: to Grilled cheese, chicken soup, and you guessed it, warm chocolate chip cookies :drool:

someone wanna share cookies?

All I have in my room is a microwave. I'm too lazy to go to the kitchen down the hall to cook them, and besides, it's a guy's dorm with lots of stupid-ass college morons who'd beg for my cookies. Oh god that came out wrong.

Working as a pizza boy through college has benefits (not for my waistline):

Discount pizza and cinnamon sticks... :drool:
Like seriously, my sleep is so screwed up because of exams that I'm not awake during cafeteria hours and have had to order out 3 times in the last week.

warm choco chip cookies, good call. :up:

homemade lentil soup with fresh baked homemade bread :drool:

cheesecake, preferably chocolate swirl with raspberry sauce, topped with whipped cream (the real deal, nothing out of a can or that's labelled as 'an edible oil product')

starsgoblue said:
It's official....I'm hungry.
:reject: :wave: Me too.... just ordered a greek pizza. Mmmmmm... roma tomatoes, feta cheese, red onions, spinach with an olive oil glaze. :drool:

nbcrusader said:
Hot buttered popcorn

Oooh, I had some today! I think that maybe the smell of buttered popcorn is the most easily recognizable smell out there, and equally as irresistible. :drool:

When I need that quick comfort fix:

Cereal and milk
Toast and peanut butter

When I have more time:

Macaroni and cheese (the real thing - not KD)
Lasagna
Stuffing
Garlic/Foccacia Bread

Back
Top Bottom