IO: Coffeecoffeecoffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Someone got rid of the last of the coffee I had made at the office this morning, and I really needed that, uh, fourth cup.

So I had about half a cup of (now cold) coffee left.

I mixed in a spoonful of instant coffee, added a few splashes of water, and microwaved the whole thing.

mmmmmmmm. :|

if it wasnt for IO I never would have heard of Folgers Flavour Crystals

:lol:

and I never knew there was such a thing as instant potatoes either

what a world we live in

If you eat some flavor crystals mixed with some potato flakes, I'll give you a cookie and a kiss.

Just the thought makes me want to research a way for me to be able to have your babies.

trink33.gif

:mad:

Bonochick said:
Just the thought makes me want to research a way for me to be able to have your babies.

you dont really expect me to eat that

:lol::eyebrow:

Attachments

• yuck.jpg
    yuck.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 76
Can we please change the subject...I just drove 25 miles home with Daniel from his first Starbuck's training session...coffee; this way, that way, pressed, non-pressed, blended, :rant: is all I heard....on the plus side, he's intent on being co-chairman of Starbucks within 5 years!!!!! :lol: this kid's got ambition...! :)

I'm not a big coffee drinker. I'll have 2 cups max a day, and most days I won't have any. Though most days I make up for it with Pepsi.

I only drink 3 cups in the morning, but that is every day of the week! Lately the coffee has just been :| so I thought I would cut back so I could enjoy it more later.
Had tea yesterday and today. :banghead: I have been jonesin' :crack:for coffee all day, I had cocoa about an hour ago and now I just want it to be morning so I can have my coffee!

Back
Top Bottom