IO: Chips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aralitia

The Fly
Is in Italian!

lightold.gif

well cuz of you i just had to go buy some chips cuz i was hungry :angry:
and walk in the cold and drizzle to the convenience store :laugh:

doritos :drool:

Even if this was a food thread lady those things you are eating are crisps I would have been talking about potatoes that are friend/ oven cooked = Chips but they aren't nice either.

Aralitia said:
Even if this was a food thread lady those things you are eating are crisps I would have been talking about potatoes that are friend/ oven cooked = Chips but they aren't nice either.

doritos are baked, not fried. and they're made out of corn, not potatoes...like tortilla chips...and they're bad for you, but they taste so yummy :drool: :laugh:

Abel Doritos are crisps. I don't like them - corn, spuds. :down: Except the corn snacks from the Tayto factory but its too much hassle to buy a packet so I havent had any in like...a year :ohmy:

Our chips are your fries but fat fries - they arent nice either

The chips im talking about is the song :up:

Aralitia said:
The chips im talking about is the song :up:

i know i'm just teasing you about the chips, i know you're talking about the song :hug:

i think what you call chips is what we call homestyle fries, or pan fried potatoes? :shrug:

I thought you meant chips the tv show.

You know, Eric and Ponch, keeping California's highways safe for all. Riding their motorcycles and wearing really tight pants.

Time to go watch Emergency, SWAT, The A-Team and Chips

fah said:
I thought you meant chips the tv show.

You know, Eric and Ponch, keeping California's highways safe for all. Riding their motorcycles and wearing really tight pants.

:drool: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom