IO Can you feel the love tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
I saw The Lion King tonight and it was utterly superb!!!!!! Ive never seen a musical before and haven't even seen the cartoon/movie thing of it, and actually cringe at Elton John and Tim Rice's theme song but this...THIS was brilliant!!!
It was spectacular in every way. It was very entertaining, had plenty of humour and jokes thrown in everywhere, the costumes were outstanding, the music was unbelievable.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

I saw this in London. I agree, Ang - it's fab. The opening sequence is absolutely breath taking, and nearly had me in tears it was so beautiful.

It was spoiled somewhat by the guy sitting next to me though. He turned up late, sat down and proceeded to take off his shoe and sock and pick his feet

Not pleasant. :|

But the musical is fab :up::up::up::up::up:

i've wanted to see the Lion King musical for a while. it came to ft. worth a couple years ago but i wasn't able to go. i think when i was in nyc one time and wanted to see it it was on a day when it wasn't playing.

i :heart: musicals.

my favorite musical is "Les Miserables". you should see that if you get a chance to angie :up:

:drool: musicals :drool:

The Lion King is awesome ... I saw it in NYC a few years ago.

An often overlooked, but absolutely incredible musical, is Ragtime.

I haven't seen it
but everything I have seen about this musical looks absolutely incredible

:up:

Back
Top Bottom