IO: But Anorexia Is A Serious Disease!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeadsOnSticks

New Yorker
Dear MK,

What's up? I miss you! Not much here, just shopping and getting ready to go to Australia to do promo stuff. How are they treating you? At least it's probably the only place in the world where you don't have to worry about yucky 27 year old guys bugging you!

Speaking of, I totally lost my virginity last night! I'll tell you who it was when you get out. Oh, and your boyfriend says hi.

I saw the E! special about us last night. Hey, isn't it weird that we're all rich and famous and beautiful, but our mom looks like complete white trash in the photos they show? I mean, she totally looks like she's sold it for crank before.

Anyway, gotta run. Come home soon!

xoxo,
Ashley

ps: My body aches for you.
pps: Makenay Azelay Feverera

Dear Ashley,

I hate this place. My counselors all used to be anorexic too, and now they're so FAT! Great. Today we did this exercise where we drew what we thought we looked like and then had to lie down and they traced us so we could see the difference. It was dumb.

They totally don't understand the pressures of our industry. I mean, I like being this way! People can finally tell us apart.

Oh and you're totally wrong about old guys. The doctor who runs this place is constantly staring at me. Ick. I'm just going to stuff my face until they let me out and then I think we should call that special delivery number Jimmy Fallon gave us. The "Medillin Diet" or whatever.

Anyways, hope to see you soon! Don't spend all our money while I'm in here, haha!

xoxo,
Mary Kate

ps: Pain. Physical pain in my chest. I need you next to me.
pps: Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend.

this reminds me of that time when you were getting all crazy insulting kelly clarkson and then i came in to the thread to tell you to be nice and then khanada came in and backed me up and said that if you wanted to be mean to poor struggling teen stars then you'd better take it somewhere else and then i came back and said yeah heads, immerse your soul in love.

remember that?

That was written by a good friend of mine from highschool and college in her very popular blog that was linked to on Defamer. Heads didn't write it.

HelloAngel said:
That was written by a good friend of mine from highschool and college in her very popular blog that was linked to on Defamer. Heads didn't write it.

never claimed to have written it

Dear MK,

Hey sis! It was great to hear from you so soon. I figured you'd be really busy in therapy and cooking class and stuff.

Everyone sends their love. And don't worry, no one is talking about how pathetic you are. Really. Plus, I will just play both of our parts for the next movie and no one will know the difference. So see, everything is super!

Well, I gotta run again. You know how it is here in Hollywood.

Toodles,
Ashley

p.s. Sorry about the pizza stain on this letter. I hope it didn't bum you out.

bonosgirl84 said:
this reminds me of that time when you were getting all crazy insulting kelly clarkson and then i came in to the thread to tell you to be nice and then khanada came in and backed me up and said that if you wanted to be mean to poor struggling teen stars then you'd better take it somewhere else and then i came back and said yeah heads, immerse your soul in love.

remember that?
:lmao: i hope he does, because i don't! :lmao:

Um. HOS wrote you a nice letter about being skinny and losing his virginity. Turtle has gone back to school. MG left to get married on the weekend. Meggie is getting hitched in a few weeks. Salome wants someone to shoot him. Icelle's cat fell in the toilet but is ok now. BG went to NY and all she got was a t-shirt. BLS is a cat doctor now. BassT bought a car in grandpa bronze and hates U2. But U2 suck anyway. U2 released an album already under their new name but didnt tell anyone. IWB broke the American postal service. Reagan died. Oh, and the Swans won on Saturday night.

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom