IO: Burning forum questions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By trying to belittle mine, you say that your thoughtbeing thing is funnier than mine.

At least your best buddy has been saying that throughout the bulk of this thread.

CrownVCJ said:

Somebody definitely needs to quote where I said my sense of humor is superior to anyone else's

When you speak with a condescending tone on his posts.

LemonMacPhisto said:
By trying to belittle mine, you say that your thoughtbeing thing is funnier than mine.

At least your best buddy has been saying that throughout the bulk of this thread.

Look pal I'm sorry for attacking you

phillyfan26 said:

When you speak with a condescending tone on his posts.

I can see why you'd think that but it's not a concrete conclusion to draw

CrownVCJ said:
resisting urge to troll

i dont understand how wilco is selling out

EDIT oh fuck it LOL WAIT GUYS WAIT LOL

LOL

LOL LOL

HE POSTED SOMETHING

BUT ACTUALLY MEANT THE EXACT OPPOSITE

ISNT THAT HILARIOUS

WOW SIR GREAT JOB GODDAMN WHAT A POINT YOUVE MADE THIS IS THE THREAD OF OUR GENERATION

CrownVCJ said:

f8yv7bbammcc2.jpg

CrownVCJ said:

You didn't exactly attack me directly so Ive got to be honest Im not really offended in the first place

No, I did attack you directly, but it's cool now I guess.

my soul
looks forward
to seeing
if this is locked

in the morning

though it really
shouldn't be.

at least
this soul
thinks
that this thread
should be eternal™

CrownVCJ said:

1. You said it wasn't a concrete conclusion to draw. I'm rebutting. It's not prolonging.

2. It's against the rules to edit quotes.

3. Number 2 proves one of my points. You have been around for such a small amount of time, you don't know this forum, yet have this feeling of superiority, evidenced by the quotes I used.

phillyfan26 said:

1. You said it wasn't a concrete conclusion to draw. I'm rebutting. It's not prolonging.

2. It's against the rules to edit quotes.

3. Number 2 proves one of my points. You have been around for such a small amount of time, you don't know this forum, yet have this feeling of superiority, evidenced by the quotes I used.

1. okay

2. actually since your valuable post only consisted of quotes from me, when i clicked quote nothing came up, so i added that for clarity/to give you a deft INTERNET SLAM

3. Let me tell you about how being on an internet forum has nothing to do with some abstract idea of superiority that you seem to have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom