IO boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the hospital I always seem to have to bend down and pick stuff up that i drop on the ground......so clumsy...like i dropped all my grannys choc bars on the ground yesterday so i pick them up

Im in my uniform for skool so wearing my silly skirt

And then these 2 old geezers ones leering over i mean i think his eyes were nearly detached from his head and the other one started breathing with his breathing mask and these machines started beeping and my dad said i was gonna kill them all and my granny slapped him and told him to "eff off" but the mans machines beeped later when i was just sitting on the bed so it wasnt my fault :lol:

Lara Mullen said:
No i dont really think so dizzy :wave: :hug:

your not a floosie though :sexywink:

:laugh: No, I posted :reject: because I thought 'floosie' was supposed to be a common word, and I sure as hell didn't know anything about it.

I think its is just slang like a cuppa brew and a coupon and and.....well thats all

Dizzy do you speak fluent french?

Lara Mullen said:
In the hospital I always seem to have to bend down and pick stuff up that i drop on the ground......so clumsy...like i dropped all my grannys choc bars on the ground yesterday so i pick them up

Im in my uniform for skool so wearing my silly skirt

And then these 2 old geezers ones leering over i mean i think his eyes were nearly detached from his head and the other one started breathing with his breathing mask and these machines started beeping and my dad said i was gonna kill them all and my granny slapped him and told him to "eff off" but the mans machines beeped later when i was just sitting on the bed so it wasnt my fault :lol:
:laugh::lol: That is a classic story, hehe...

Lara Mullen said:
Iris :sexywink: :p ....I bet if you came here youd meet nice boys a plenty!!!

i don't want a nice boy. i want a nice, mature, emotionally available, caring, loving, friendly, financially stable, fun, sweet, handsome, devoted, healthy who wants to settle down and start a family MAN! :scream: :banghead: DO Y'ALL EXIST ANYMORE and if so do you live in ATLANTA and not in other parts of the US or the world! *gives up* :|

Their machines make weird noises :crack:

Daafish makes good avatars and then everyone got rid of my crappy paint ones and that made me sad for a while my one good skill down the drain

How much is it for a clone Sicy??

I only get inspiration very rarely Im the female Van Gogh you know :D

My avatars are actually rubbish haha!

Heh I actually was thinking of moving to New York if I decide to go with being a writer instead of some kind of healer. I may bum with a frieend of mine who goes to St. Josephs:yes:

Lara Mullen said:
I only get inspiration very rarely Im the female Van Gogh you know :D

My avatars are actually rubbish haha!

No they're not. I use all the avatars people make for me 'cause they're all good. :up: :) I like 'em all.

I would just like to point out that the majority of girls are somewhat dirty as well.
...and that ain't nessisarily a bad thing - gnawatimsayin?

Back
Top Bottom